Recruitment of participants AUTO GOLD FOREX EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by Gurminj, 24 May 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
30.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 4
Organizer:
Gurminj
25%
Settlement fee for participation:
8 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. dest01;
    Reserve list:
    1. Binaya Aryal;
  1. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

AUTO GOLD FOREX EA
    AUTO GOLD FOREX EA-This is a scalper EA. It has been consistent & profitable in the FX market. It does not trade in early US Sessions to minimize risk.
    1.png

This EA is designed for GOLD XAUUSD and to help you succeed in the Forex challenge
    I’m passionate about Forex Trading. Here we will discuss various trading strategies and auto-trading forex trading systems, EA, Robots, and much more.

Manual trading has been successful for those who are Professional Traders and have developed their own strategies with decades of experience after so many losses and gradually gained strength.

These people are very strict in their rules to follow and don’t allow emotions dominate over the discipline.

For all others who are newbie, new, want to trade in forex I’M HERE We all know more than 95% of people lose in Forex therefore I want to help them to share some best forex trading systems which are automated.

So guys, stay tuned. Please give me a like and a share with a comment if possible.

It doesn’t cost you anything but will motivate me to bring some more profitable trading Forex Robots and EA’s.
    Auto Gold Scalper- AGS Forex EA is a scalping automated trading forex expert advisor, with hedging features. This is a scalper EA Forex Robot. It has been consistent & profitable in the forex trading market. ASG EA does not trade in early US Sessions to minimize risk.
    |Gold Auto Trader |Scalp Trading |Hedging Feature | Time Filter |Full Automated Trading |Does not trade
    in Early US Sessions | Grid Optional |

Born poor is not your fault its destiny BUT…dying poor is your fault for sure
    “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”

Watch Video below:

more Videos from this developer:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!