Recruitment of participants Build Portfolio of Rule Based Trades that win 80-90% of the time

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Dron, 29 June 2024 at 07:16.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
199.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
15%
Settlement fee for participation:
11 USD
  1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Build Portfolio of Rule Based Trades that win 80-90% of the time

1.png

NEW UPDATED VERSION OF THIS POPULAR COURSE

After working closely with individual of traders and listening to feedback I have made some additions to this latest version of the course.
    It became quite clear that the most requested features of the course are the strategy examples I have included.
    After running a survey I have put together 6 of the most useful trading strategies and included the rules and how to trade them.

I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED THE EXACT UNLOCKED CODE FOR MULTICHARTS SO THAT YOU CAN USE, MODIFY, IMPROVE THE STRATEGIES EXACTLY TO YOUR LIKING.

Browse the Course Curriculum

• Introduction
    • All About You
    • Mechanical Trading
    • Mechanical Strategies
    • Your Mechanical Strategies
    • Common Trading Mistakes
    • Position Sizing
    • Trading Psychology
    • Record Keeping
    • Finalising
    • BONUS Section
    • Disclaimer

UPDATED STRATEGIES FOR THIS NEW VERSION OF THE COURSE
    • GBP/JPY Multi Day strategy using a specific daily bar setup - 85.1% Win rate! (back test results)
    • S&P 500 (tested on SPX cfd) Multi Day pullback using specific Donchian Channel settings
    • USD/JPY Breakout strategy with an optional exit - end of day or multi day (switchable in the code)
    • USD/JPY Intra Day Breakout from specific levels exiting at the end of day. Includes optional filters
    • EUR/USD Multi Day strategy using a specific daily bar setup - 89.3% win rate! (back test results)
    • EUR/USD Multi Day strategy using a specific daily bar setup with a choice of exits to aid diversification

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!