Request CURRENCY STRENGTH MATRIX (https://marketsmadeclear.com)

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Rose Mensah, 12 September 2024.

1. Rose Mensah

Rose Mensah New Member

**Attention All Serious Traders!**

I've stumbled upon something truly game-changing, a tool that’s unlike any other Currency Strength Meter out there. It's called the **Currency Strength Matrix** from Markets Made Clear, and trust me—this is the edge we’ve all been searching for!

While most meters rely on indicators like RSI, Stochastics, or Moving Averages, this one is on a whole other level. It assigns strength based purely on **market structure**. We're talking 1s and 0s that reflect which currency, base or counter, is *actually* driving the trend. It calculates the *truest* form of strength in real-time.

Here’s why we NEED this:

**Instant Trend Detection**: It adapts immediately as the market shifts.
    **Ultimate Versatility**: Whether you're scalping, day trading, swing trading, or even holding long positions, this tool keeps you ahead of the curve.
    **Oscillator & Dashboard Combo**: Perfect for a comprehensive, bird's-eye view of the market.

This is the tool that can transform our trading careers, guys. No more guesswork, no more lagging indicators. With this, we could finally be trading *with* the market—not behind it.

Let’s band together, secure this tool, and take our trading to the next level. The faster we do it, the faster we start making moves!

Who’s with me?

Attached Files:

Sc4ramanga likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!