Recruitment of participants FOREX XL COURSE

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 24 October 2021.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
235.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 16
Organizer:
GOODMEN
6%
Settlement fee for participation:
15 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

FOREX XL COURSE +LIFETIME VIP

• My name is Edward, I have been trading for 8 years and I spent the first 2 years trying to develop profitable strategies that could give me profits consistently. After losing money during my first 2 years of trading I started to think outside the box in order to differentiate myself from the 90% of traders who lose money. I will help you understad how the market moves and what are the little things that will differentiate you from the majority of losing traders.
    • Everything that I know will be taught in this course, I will teach you how to anticipate movements of the market in order to have a big RISK:REWARD ratio, which is the most important thing to have.
    • Video course + Written course
    • (24+ VIDEOS, PDFs, CHEAT SHEETS and more)
    • Gold Strategy included
    • Smart Money Concepts, Institutional candles and Price Action
    • Understand Market Structure and Key levels
    • Learn how to trade on your own
    • Multi-timeframe analysis to get accurate entries
    • STUDENTS CHAT INCLUDED
    • LIFETIME VIP INCLUDED

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!