Realised HOW TO CONVERT 0.99$ INTO 456$ AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Ludwig, 24 April 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ludwig

Ludwig New Member

#1 Ludwig, 24 April 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 10 May 2021
    This is NOT about gambling, cryptocurrencies, complicated algorithims, undetected loopholes.... No, this has nothing to do with any of that!
    This is just a great method of old fashion BLACKHAT BLUEPRINT!
    AND, as always,when you deal with me, there is nothing illegal involved!

I am honored to present to you:

[​IMG]

What is this about?
    Straight to the point: this is about domain names flipping: you buy a domain name for say 0.99 $ and sell it for 450$!

How can this be done?
    Easy, elegant and efficient. there are only 4 steps and three requirements:
    1-Computer
    2-Internet connection

3-Yes, of course you will also need some money to buy the domains you are going to sell. You may easily start with 10$. Once you convert this to 1k-2k you can rapidly scale up the business.

The whole product I am selling is just a 3 pages pdf (you could go through the whole thing in 10 minutes)
    But in these three pages you will find out EXACTLY what domains to buy and EXACTLY how to sell them fast at HIGH price.

PRICE

Some of the people here in the forum complained to me that my products prices are high (which BTW they are not: it´s just that their value is HIGH).
    So in this case I decided to gift you all here in the forum making an irresistable offer for this at very low price and even with an extra 25% DISCCOUNT if you pay in crypto: BTC, LTC or ETH.
    DISCOUNTED PRICE: GET IT HERE

If you don´t want to pay with cryptocurrencies, no problem, you can still GET this at full price Here.

CONDITIONS:

-As always, in blackhat forums there are NO REFUNDS. You either trust me or you don´t.

Sale page - http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-HOW-TO-CONVERT-0-99-INTO-456-AGAIN-AND-AGAIN

Price - 30$ with (crypto)
    Otherwise 40$ with other payment method

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/how-to-convert-0-99-into-456-again-and-again.5230/

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!