Recruitment of participants How to Play Poker Like a Pro and Start Winning at Hold'em

Discussion in 'Poker' started by Admin, 26 August 2019.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
12.00 USD
Participants':
0 of ∞
Organizer:
Admin
100%
Settlement fee for participation:
13 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Take this Poker Course if you want to learn how to get good at Poker and crush recreational players in about 2 weeks!

This Poker Course was created SPECIFICALLY for BEGINNER players.

It is tailor-made for someone who has little or no experience with poker and wants to learn the fundamentals, the most basic principles that allow you to win money when playing with casual (no strategy, just fun) players.

My idea was to condense my knowledge of these basic principles into 21 quick lessons which altogether take just under 140 minutes to watch, so that it's easy to complete this course and learn to be a WINNING player.

Poker-player.jpg

The lessons are quick and well prepared so they will teach you the theory really well, but I believe that if you want to really master these fundamentals, you ABSOLUTELY positively have got to PRACTICE them.

As with all skills in life, you can't become a PRO unless you spend some hours practicing the craft. The way I designed this course is that after each and every lesson, you should spend at least 30 minutes actually PLAYING POKER, so that not only can you crystallize the knowledge you're getting from the lessons, but also at the same time you can get some actual experience of playing real money poker.

So if you only play the minimum 30 minutes after every lesson, it should take you about 13 hours to FINISH this course and I believe if you do it this way and put in the FOCUS and WORK, you will become a WINNING player in less than 2 weeks (if you do 2 lessons per day), so that's pretty good. Obviously you won't be able to beat pro players, but you will understand the game and know what's needed to get to that higher level (basically just practice on and off the tables) and you WILL be able to EASILY BEAT recreational players and most players you'll find on micro stakes tables online.

So, do you want to become a Poker Hero?
    Great! Get the course now and start crushing :)

Seller's website: How to Play Poker Like a Pro and Start Winning at Hold'em
    Price: $12

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!