Request Only PFY Auction Market Theory & Orderflow

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Poop Johnson, 20 March 2024.

1. Poop Johnson

Poop Johnson New Member

2. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

There's nothing much new. Only incremental reviews of the trading day. His core is already GB'ed

3. Poop Johnson

Poop Johnson New Member

How do you know do you have the new stuff??
    On his twitter he showed some of the titles of his new videos and they look pretty good

Attached Files:

4. NAL85

NAL85 Active Member

Yeah its not much different. The core stuff is the same, the new stuff is recaps and a bit of stats.

5. Poop Johnson

Poop Johnson New Member

Would you say the room is would still be worth it for the community or the daily plans and reviews?

6. NAL85

NAL85 Active Member

Yeah, actually the daily plans and the reviews could be worth it.

7. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

im in, interested !

8. NAL85

NAL85 Active Member

9. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

10. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

if you think its still valuable you should watch this :

I have also notcied it, AMT & orderflow are completly different nowadays vs 2 years ago, even OT is trading more and more CL vs ES.
    And i would love to see what are his nuances now and how he deals with such a change in the orderflow.

11. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

Agreed. But I dont think theres appetite to pay for such an expensive GB again, given that the differences would only be rather incrimental

12. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

Well maybe we can give some motivation to people haha.
    Do you still find some edge in OTs teaching recently?

13. NAL85

NAL85 Active Member

There is no real edge in order flow nowadays because of the option flows. In particular the 0DTE volumes. These huge amount of flows result in dealers having to hedge. The hedging flows are driven by the "greeks" of the options. These are second order meaning the amount and speed they hedge is determined by these second order derivatives. Price is a first order, there is no edge in reading the tape or the first order flows or delta anymore. You will be misled most of the time because how trades are reported. There is a big delay especially if it is a big trade on how they are reported. But knowing when and where the flows will be coming in becuase of dealers being "trapped", ie forced to hedge is where an edge can be built around. With that being said, there is a group buy to understand and learn these dynamics. Go join in instead of being behind the curve. https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/dealer-hedging-bootcamp.16456/

Librarmony likes this.
  14. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

This look interesting, and yeah I've been looking into equities and options gamma even if I'm not really familiar with the last, but nonetheless looks like one would need a Bloomberg terminal in order to have all this guy infos no?

15. NAL85

NAL85 Active Member

No not at all. CBOE option data can be used to determine option positioning. The only service that offers true dealer positioning at the moment is option depth.

16. NAL85

NAL85 Active Member

CBOE data is free and the option depth service is a monthly subrscription. But having that understanding of the positioning is the key.

17. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

I see maybe this positioning unwind of options might act as an amplifier or an access signal, because I find lacking edge on execution and timing of my setups because of alot of false positive, volume sometimes is irrelevant in futures, I now that the equities and MAG7 lead the market nowadays as option might be used to hedge, but we'll maybe it's time for me to give a try to option in order to get better execution on futures.
    I've been digging into that volsignals looks like he knows what he is doing

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!