Recruitment of participants The Legacy Program

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Zeke, 26 August 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
497.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
30%
Settlement fee for participation:
51 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Zeke, 2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Zeke

Zeke Member

Hi admin, could you make a groupbuy of this course please?
    https://nicoladelic.com/legacy/

Hi, my name is Nicola Delic, and I am a professional Forex Trader and Mentor. I have been trading professionally in the markets for 15 Years now, I created my own Hedge Fund that at one point was worth over $150 million, and throughout my career have been hired by hedge funds and banks for my top tier research and forecasts, after moving into the education industry, I have mentored over 3,000 students who now trade professionally for different funds and brokers.

The Legacy program is not just about learning a single strategy—it’s a comprehensive masterclass designed to transform you into a well-rounded trader capable of thriving in any market condition. Through this program, you’ll dive deep into the inner workings of professional trading, mastering the roles of key teams within institutional trading environments.

We’ll teach you how to perform the critical tasks of a research team, uncovering market insights just like the major institutions. You’ll learn how to step into the shoes of a trading team, executing strategies with precision and discipline. And you’ll gain the knowledge of a risk management team, understanding how to protect your capitaland maximize your returns. But that’s not all—we’ll also show you how to automate your trading with various tools, allowing you to optimize your workflow and avoid the long hours typically associated with trading.

By the time you complete the Legacy program, you’ll have the skills to conduct thorough market research, make informed trading decisions, and manage risk like a pro. Plus, you’ll have the tools and techniques to streamline your trading process, so you can achieve success without needing to work 20 hours a day.

Nicola Delic has spent 15 years mastering these aspects of trading, and now he’s passing that knowledge on to you. Each concept is explained in detail, supported by real-life examples, so you can see exactly how these strategies and techniques are applied in practice.

And the learning doesn’t end when the course does. After you’ve completed the educational portion of the program, you’ll have full access to Nicola’s Live Trading Room. Here, you can watch him apply these strategies in real-time, reinforcing what you’ve learned and giving you the ongoing support you need to succeed.

FROM KNOWLEDGE TO MASTERY
    Empower yourself with the tools and insights to thrive in the markets. Your legacy is within reach.

2. Zeke

Zeke Member

Check this out. It’s a course conducted by a hedge fund trader. It’s better than YouTubers.

3. Zeke

Zeke Member

4. Zeke

Zeke Member

UP. Learn from a real hedge fund trader.

5. Zeke

Zeke Member

6. Zeke

Zeke Member

Only 4 more days left to get this product by less than 500 bucks. It’s a great opportunity to learn from a hedge fund trader. More participants?

7. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    whats his track record?

8. Zeke

Zeke Member

If your are a registered professional investor, you could ask him via email.

9. MalcomLeed

Trader
  10. MalcomLeed

Trader
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!