Realised Tomas Byron's ATM Weekly Options Strategy Aeromir 500usd

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by quant_trader, 29 August 2024.

1. quant_trader

quant_trader Active Member

#1 quant_trader, 29 August 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: 29 August 2024
    https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/tomas-byrons-atm-weekly-options-strategy-aeromir.17083/

Tomas Byron's ATM Weekly Options Strategy
    Who am I?
    With a career spanning over 35 years, I began my journey as a professional trader in physical energy trading. Over time, I gained experience in derivatives and over-the-counter markets, gradually expanding my understanding of financial products, including options and derivatives. I had the opportunity to work as a lead trader for major global international energy companies and investment banks, where I navigated the complexities of the financial arena.!

Seeking new opportunities, I later transitioned into proprietary trading, using my accumulated insights to inform strategic financial decisions. Driven by a genuine interest in helping others navigate the financial landscape, I eventually founded an advisory financial service. My approach to trading and financial consultancy is grounded in a commitment to continuous improvement and learning from a wealth of experiences, with the goal of providing valuable guidance to those I serve.

What is the ATM Weekly Options Strategy
    I based my trades on statistics and probabilities. I always use defined risk and have a short holding period. Most trades are closed the same day.

I trade SPX options which have daily expirations. The trades are simple and have low margin requirements which are suitable for large and small accounts.

Trades are positive Theta with a profit target of +5% to +20% of the debit paid to open the position. The trades can be traded in an IRA account.

Strategies used are Calendars, Double Calendars, Double Diagonals, Straddles, Strangles and Vertical spreads.

Front (Short) : 0,1,2 DTE (Days to Expiration)
    Back(Long) : 2,3,4,5,6,7 DTE
    DTE and Width Selection Based on Vols Spreads Analysis

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!