1. Collection of contributions
  2. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Download Trading Robot for Binance Exchange "Kupec"

Discussion in 'Other' started by Admin, 27 March 2021.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 27 March 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 February 2022
    Trading Robot for Binance Exchange "Kupec"

Trading robot "Merchant" for the Binance exchange, aka "Smart buyer", works on the algorithm of additional purchase and averaging the purchase price. The purpose of this bot is to close all transactions only in plus.

To do this, the robot buys at the best prices in the glass (there is a spreader algorithm that controls this process). Thanks to the spread algorithm, the robot gets an advantage even during the purchase, in the amount of the spread value.

After the purchase, the robot places a sell order (take-profit) and at the same time, below the level specified by the trader, puts another order for additional purchase, to improve the price in the event of a rollback.

If the robot has sold the previously purchased currency, it removes the purchase order and places a new purchase order (according to the input filter settings). If the price goes lower and the order for an additional purchase is triggered, the robot takes a take profit. Next, it puts the new take-profit lower, taking into account the average price of all previous purchases and the total volume of the total purchase. Also, below the last purchase, a new purchase order is placed according to the distance settings.

kupec_binance_robot.jpg

For successful results, the robot has various input options. One of these is at the market price, that is, without filters, the robot places an order for the first purchase. Second, it is no higher than when the trader himself sets the maximum price for the traded pair at which the robot can buy. And the third option is not higher than the moving average, and the robot will only buy if the price is below the moving average (the moving average parameters are configurable). The robot also has a limit on the number of additional purchases, which you can fully configure yourself, as well as the martingale coefficient.

You can read more and watch our video review of the robot:

2. ryujin

ryujin New Member

Hi,

I see the robot is not in english. Would i recieve in english format once i order?

3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

hi
    no

4. TRUONG VAN NGHIA

5. IsmaelGZ

IsmaelGZ Member

6. luceight

luceight Active Member

More people would buy it, if someone could translate it to English. I see this program layout looks like DAAS

7. IsmaelGZ

IsmaelGZ Member

8. IsmaelGZ

IsmaelGZ Member

9. Agent₴

Agent₴ Member

I bought it myself, now I give it to you

Attached Files:

CasteRYee, Houari and forextroop like this.
  10. shiddle

shiddle Member

Do you have instructions please?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!