1. New purchase
  2. Collection of contributions
  3. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Download Algo 2.0 EA Gold on 7 pairs

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 21 February 2020.

1. TrojanZ

TrojanZ Active Member

I'm using the default settings for only currencies and the results are good. Target of 1-3% per day is achievable. I try not to aim above this as it increases the risk. Gold is too volatile for me and i usually stay away from it.

I think the only difference with the setfile included is that the distance pips settings is at 10 for default and 100 for the setfile, which is more appropriate for gold. You could increase the distance pips to 20 for currencies if you want lesser DD, but profit will be lower.

kouakou likes this.
  2. Alex Puiu

Alex Puiu New Member

On my end there is no martingale, just opened positions with 0.01 lotsize. I am doing something wrong? I have it on XAUUSD and USDCHF. On XAUUSD with Pips Distance 100, and on USDCHF I have 10 Pips Distance. Thanks

3. freehugo

freehugo New Member

Hey Azure, thank you for your input. What TF do you use with this EA?

4. Azure75

Azure75 Member

It says H1, but apparently, it does not matter for this EA
    The martingale, for some reason, starts at 0.03 and I recommend starting with that lot since with just 0.01 the drawdown is higher!
    Thanks for the input, was using the default this week and it worked much better. Gold has the same volume and even more than all six currency pairs combined, but still good to have both turned on!
    Again for the currencies, I would suggest 0.03, works much better

5. Rafik

Rafik New Member

Both side (buy.sell) order or only one side buy please reply

6. Delson

Delson New Member

Hi Azure 75, can you please give me the settings you are using with this EA ALGO 2.O gold on XAU/USD and other currency pairs, I will really appriciate it. tthanks

7. Azure75

Azure75 Member

I've attached the set file I am using, I've had amazing success with it on both demo and live accounts!
    First of all - do not bother with the currency pairs, they are crap!
    XAUSD is all you need. Got my live account from 200 to 2000 EUR in 2 weeks - started it last Monday! The trick is to let it run during the night, or that's from 8:30 PM to 9 AM - GMT+2. Unfortunately, the time filter does not work, so you have to do it manually. If you want to leave it on all day its safest to have at least 6000 EUR for 0.03 lots, and then increase the lot by 0.01 for every 2000 EUR. Doing that on demo and got it from 2000 to 20000 in 1 month, even during high impact news, in fact, it generates crazy profits during the news. I am sure the account will be wiped one day, but it must be some huge economic crisis maybe.. its fun to see where the demo account will go. For live I will keep it only during the night, its plenty of profit (150-250 eur per night)

Attached Files:

8. TrojanZ

TrojanZ Active Member

Thanks for the recommendation Azure. Very much appreciated. I think gold has been pretty kind to us and there has been no major moves recently. The last one was on 9th November. Keep on withdrawing profits mate. I will test out your setfile. It's on 1hr chart as well right?

9. Delson

Delson New Member

Thanks Azure 75.

gamsto pro and madgimper like this.
  10. madgimper

madgimper Member

This thing puts your account in serious drawdown. I'm running it right now with $1000 US real account and I have 40% drawdown.

11. Azure75

Azure75 Member

The demo account got wiped on Friday, had 24k on it, on a 0.12 lot :)) But of course it was during volatile time, I am hoping the hours I specified earlier will be safe for the live account, it is basically outside of the most volatile times which is when London and New York sessions overlap, and you stop it right before London and Tokyo overlap

12. madgimper

madgimper Member

I'm going to try this on my live account with your set file. This will be on my live account. I have $775 US left on my account. So I will give it a try. So you say to stop it before the London and Tokyo session overlap?

13. kaizen

kaizen New Member

Nice strategy, but may i ask...when you close the ea manually, is there any open trade left or did you close the active trade yourself?

14. Azure75

Azure75 Member

I close the trades myself. For example this morning it was at around -100 EUR, so I waited until the bot closed out, which happened an hour later. Sometimes if the balance is -20 I will just close them right away. So before you exit all trades make sure to stop the EA, since it will automatically keep opening trades and just close out for the day.

That is right, even though the London/Tokyo session is not that dangerous, but sometimes you cant close right away without heavy losses as I explained in my reply to kaizen. Since last Friday gold has been moving in long trends, so I wouldn't recommend you start with 775. It will be risky, but if you want to give it a try I recommend to start next monday, as this week is packed with impactful news. And do not start Sunday evening, start Monday evening, which means we actually get 4 trading days per week, but mondays can be dangerous, especially with a small bank roll. I recommend at least 1000, 2000 would be perfect, but I have to say the safest is 6000, which means you can probably leave it all day with that amount. I got from 200 to 2000, but the first time I tried the account wiped at 700, so be aware there is a risk! I can't recommend against it, since it might work out and you can have 2000 in a week! :)

15. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

Ignore all trades up to ~500, but 500 forward was this Algo on conservative settings last night on a FTMO demo. Running this on Asian & Tokyo Session up till now. This bot does really good. Just have to make sure the market doesn’t run away from you. (;

Attached Files:

16. madgimper

madgimper Member

You know today I actually learned how to download and apply a close all orders script. You really need to use something like this to quickly close all trades and profit before it goes in the wrong direction. You can actually snipe some profit.

I'm still trying to decide which is the best time to run this. It's nice that a few of us are working on this maybe we can continue and come up with profitable times in a set file.

I tried the time filter in the EA but it does not work. Maybe we can come up with a script so that I can run at a certain time and gain some profit.

17. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

I think I was messing around with the settings, and I can't sure to get "Distance" to change. I believe this feature is broken? That's unfortunate. It's locked at 10 pips (value 100).

18. madgimper

madgimper Member

So as I stated earlier I was at US$775. I closed the week at $1198 US. I fought like hell to keep my account going up.

What I learned is to use my close all orders script.

The key to this advisor I have learned after using it for more than two months is to keep orders from going too far in the wrong direction. You really need to watch this advisor at all times

When you see it going too far in the wrong direction, close all the orders and cancel them. That way if there is a serious drop you don't go too far into drawdown.

As stated earlier this advisor needs a lot of money in case of serious volatility.

I think this weekend I might deposit more money in just in case. The more money you put in the more profits you'll get but again you have to use my methodology to protect your balance.

19. Daxs

Daxs Member

Can you advise/share the script for closing all orders?

20. madgimper

madgimper Member

On your M T4 platform on the bottom.
    -Open CodeBase
    -click on name to sort the scripts by alphabetical order
    -search for close all open orders
    -when you find it right click on it and click download
    -it will then appear under your scripts in your platform
    -to use it you do not need to drag it on a chart just click execute on chart.
    Keep in mind that it will close all the open orders but ALGO will automatically open new ones.
    If you want to stop it then simply turn off auto trading. Simply restart it again when you see more favorable conditions.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!