Download BEST BINARY OPTIONS 2 MINUTE SCALPER

Discussion in 'Trading systems and strategies' started by Admin, 11 September 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 11 September 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 19 March 2020
    BEST BINARY OPTIONS 2 MINUTE SCALPER

My new 2 minute binary options scalper is simple to trade with the custom indicators that I created yet – IT IS DEADLY! (In a good way like win,win, win) I’m Stateside so I have been looking for a good Binary Broker to trade with. Nadex just doesn’t cut it for me yet. I believe that I have found one better than good, like great! More about that further on. And lastly, this new exciting system is anything but boring! Not as nerve racking and maybe frustrating for some as a 30 second or 60 second trading system, but for you energetic guys and gals, it’s not as slow as trading a 5 minute system either. The secret is trading this 2 minute expiry software on an M2, 2 minute candle chart. Okey Dokey, time for some example pics, here goes

EUR/USD 2m Trades Over a Month Ago

EURUSD.M2.png

Like Ricky Ricardo would have said ” Ed you have some “splainin” to do” Okay so,9 easy winners in 2 hours. I will explain the first 2 (safe trades) First off we do have arrows with audio/text box alerts. They are there for one reason, to alert you to a possible trade that could be generated shortly if you are doing other things on your computer while trading. They do not generate trades, we can even trade without them. I usually do because with a 2 minute system, I am prepared to sit and trade my charts for an hour or two without other distractions ( you should be also) Why “safe” trades Ed? Because you will have an 80% or better win ratio. To put that into perspective, 10 trades on the eur/usd at $100. per trade with an 80% win ratio looks like this. 8 trades won for almost $700. – 2 lost for $200. means $500. profit for 2 hours or less of trading. That works out to about $2500. per week or $10,000. per month. Not too shabby, right?

That said, the first trade on the left, we did get an alert on the red candle for a call trade which actually generated 4 minutes later. The next candle was blue, the scalper trend line turned blue and crossed over the yellow COMA line. The next candle opened blue with about a 1/2 inch between the yellow and blue lines, so we jumped in for a win.

Now the 2nd trade from the left was the opposite, a put trade. Again, we did get an alert on the blue candle 6 minutes before the generated trade. The scalper trend turned to red on the next candle, then crossed the yellow on the next. Then we jumped in on the next candle which was red and had close to a 1/2 inch separation between the 2 lines. I would have jumped in then but if you wanted to be super safe you could have waited for the next candle that had a good 1/2 inch separation and still won your trade.

We are all a little different from the amount of funds we have available to trade to our own personal risk tolerance, etc. but one thing I would like to stress is, WE ARE NOT TRADING THE ALERT ARROWS. The reason I usually trade without them is because some good trades will be generated without a current alert arrow and the last arrow might even have been opposite what the generated trade was but still a good trade. Now some of you that have some of my other systems like the 5 minute mechanical might say “Ed we trade arrows that are confirmed in that system” and you would be right but believe me, they are not the same arrows, they are a completely different indicator. That’s it, how about another pic of a different pair? Thought you would never ask. (heh,heh)

GBP/USD Trades During The Foggy London Session

GBPUSD.M2.png

The prior pic depicts Euro/USD trades during early New York session. This one depicts the GBP/USD during the early London session. Again 10 winning trades in about 2 hours time. Some might say one could have entered a couple of them a candle earlier and made 2 trades one after another. Very possible, remember we all trade a little differently and I am trying to show the safest with the least losses. I still claim 80% or better wins though because ther could be times when we enter a little late or something like that which could cause a loss. But hey, if everything goes well – 10 winners above would translate to $800. profit making $100. trades. Where else can you possibly make that kind of money having fun? Get my drift?

Two minutes is all it takes, guys. Best thing since sliced bread! If you can avail yourself to trade the first hour or two of any or all the three main market sessions, you can’t help but succeed. Another thing that is great is that you’re never tied down. You can trade this baby anywhere you have an internet connection with a laptop. Can’t beat that with a stick! Let me go over what you’ll get from me for the measly price that you will pay.

• The complete Binary Options 2 Minute System that includes : 2 Template Files : 5 Custom Indicators : Complete User Guide with setup and trading instructions : A Video Explaining The Setup : And a Video Explaining How to Trade the System.
    • Plus what I always describe as priceless : My Unlimited Personal Email Support : I try to always answer support emails the same day and usually within a couple of hours.

Joseph Smith likes this.
  2. chicken763

chicken763 New Member

the dss indi not work by 1 min timeframe..only 15 min

3. Minh

Minh New Member

all working. Open tf1m with template no.1 then open tf 2m off with template no.2. Run

GOODMEN likes this.
  4. This an "illegal pirated" copyrighted system. The owners are Edmund Lovett & Vilka Lovett. Beware, the site owner will be contacted by my attorney and be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. He is a lowlife thief. Trader Ed

Joseph Smith and GOODMEN like this.
  5. Martinessr

Martinessr Member

What time is good for use this indicator?

6. Martinessr

Martinessr Member

Really good Indicator but must known about candles

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!