Download Best Forex Trading System Indicator 99.99% Profitable

Discussion in 'Indicators' started by GOODMEN, 11 June 2019.

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

2. Hactic

Hactic Member

I've done 6 trades with this indicator so far and all 6 were profitable. Looking good :)

3. DonAito

DonAito New Member

How do you trade with it, do you trade as recommended or did you change the method?

4. Vimal Nathwani

Vimal Nathwani New Member

#24 Vimal Nathwani, 14 May 2020
    Last edited: 14 May 2020
    Hi. I read the user manual pdf that is with the strategy. Am I not right in saying that one of the indicators does repaint? But the system is based on taking an entry if 2 out of the 3 signals confirm? Or have I misread? I think the manual also says one of the indicators repaints

5. Hactic

Hactic Member

I trade it as recommended. 12 trades now and all 12 profitable. When the blue dot appears you have a long (buy) opportunity, when the red dot appears you have a short (sell) opportunity. TP and SL is up to you. The dots indicate that three signals have simultaneously generated a signal (most reliable), two arrow means two signals (less reliable, but still good) and one arrow means one signal (I don't trade those). Nothing complicated about it.

6. Vimal Nathwani

I must be reading the manual differently. The system rules I see are per below. Are you seeing different in the manual? ie. You need 2 out of 3 indicators of which one must be the Arrow Indicator.....

First you must understand the main indicators of this system – the more powerful signal
    – will come from 3 indicators.
    1 – The arrows indicator ( fractals )
    2 – The small dots indicator ( S/R )
    3 – The big dots indicator ( trend reversals )
    The golden rule here : Enter the market when you get at least 2 signals from 2
    indicators. and exit the market when you get any ( one ) signal from any indicator of
    the above indicators.
    One signal from any indicator is not strong enough. You should have at least TWO
    signals from 2 different indicators.
    It doesn’t matter which indicators of the listed above. Any 2 of them is enough. But ..
    the Arrows indicator MUST be one of them.

7. Hactic

Hactic Member

#27 Hactic, 14 May 2020
    Last edited: 14 May 2020
    Thank you for pointing that out to me. I must have been using the indicator completely wrong then. Still profitable though. I will look into this more closely because I truly believe this indicator has big potential.

upload_2020-5-14_17-31-19.png

It's not that you NEED all three of them. 2 out of three is OK (70% good entry) .. three out of three gives you (90%) good entry and one of the three gives you (60%).

Attached Files:

Sway Free likes this.
  8. Hactic

Hactic Member

It's true. One of the indicators (trend reversal) does repaint. It happened to me a few times this afternoon. Stick to the strategy and you will be fine.

9. Vimal Nathwani

No worries
    My initial observations:
    1 The template takes a long time to load on MT4. Not sure why it is. I need to have a look at this as to why its the case. My entire PC is blowing smoke because of it!
    2. System itself......I am waiting for a live signal and will then monitor. I have it on 30mins just because I want to monitor a decent 20+ pip movement rather than shorter timeframes. Will be interesting to see

10. lih

lih New Member

What currency pairs should I trade
    time frame
    I currently trade major pairs, on the m30 time frame and are profitable, I want to increase my chances, please help me.

11. Hactic

Hactic Member

It's not easy to tell you which pairs this indicators reacts well to other than the major pairs. You'll have to find out by trail and error. I suggest you open a bunch of pairs, attach the indicator to it and when an alert arrives, look back in time what the indicator predicted in the past. If that looks good, trade it. In trading you have to be pro-active, do a lot of testing and be patient. If a pair doesn't produce profit the first trade, try again. And again until you're satisfied that the pair you're trading is not suitable for the indicator.

lih likes this.
  12. lih

lih New Member

thanks you , i'll try

13. Vimal Nathwani

I have put the system on a 5min today and will monitor for a new signal. Still waiting for the first one to see what happens
    I have seen many "Trend Reversals" pop up on their own but as of yet, no arrow and the arrow is needed as one of the 3 parameters for a confirmed trade
    Call me Mr Sceptical. I always become aware of systems claiming a high success rate. I have been through 30 years of trading and seen everything in the modern system/EA world
    But I am not closed in my mind to anything. Open to things possibly working out there
    So being positive and monitoring
    I am working for an hour 9.30-10.30 so may miss a signal then. But then back near my PC from 10.30 until 2ish. Hoping to see at least 1 signal. So I can see performance on a live basis. Always the acid test!

14. Vimal Nathwani

#34 Vimal Nathwani, 15 May 2020
    Last edited: 15 May 2020
    From my observations, the key indicator on this system (which is the arrow because you have to have this to be able to take a trade) repaints
    If you look at GBPAUD in the chart attached, you will firstly notice the expert message board at the bottom
    This has GBPAUD arrows appearing 13:13:17. This is GMT and reflects the actual time in the UK that the alert POP UP Box appeared . So this was WITHIN THE LAST 15MINUTES
    However, when you look at the chart, it has the arrow appearing around an hour or so ago.
    I have been toggling the charts for the past few hours now and I did not see the arrows before I am pretty sure of that. Its not like the pop up box is just a delayed reaction.
    The order of events is 1) Pop up box "now" ; 2) Print arrow retrospectively X Bars back

I should stress that I have been toggling the 5min charts all morning across 20 or so pairs. I suspected something like the above on other charts. So finally managed to confirm my thoughts on GBPAUD.

So in conclusion......or in my opinion, the arrow appears retrospectively to the alert box

I do not feel comfortable therefore following this system

Attached Files:

Logan007 likes this.
  15. Hactic

Hactic Member

No problem. If you have a problem with an indicator don't use it. You have to protect your money. An indicator has to suit your trading style. I have made a slightly different observation. First of all, I don't use the indicator on such low time-frames especially when the developer of the indicator says that it works best on 30m / 1H charts. Second of all, I have 22 trades and 19 wins. Three are still running but it's looking pretty good.

upload_2020-5-15_16-17-16.png

So although theory may claim this indicator sucks, up til now reality proves it wrong. Again, it's personal. I will continue to trade with this indicator the rest of the month and then i will add up the results and see if it was profitable. I've had 19 consecutive wins with this indicator so far. Coincidence ? .. I doubt it and from a mathematical point of view it's highly unlikely.

16. Vimal Nathwani

#36 Vimal Nathwani, 15 May 2020
    Last edited: 15 May 2020
    Yes this is a great hit rate and not likely to be coincidence

I will try on 30mins and test on that timeframe. Did you make major changes to the system?

My underlying point however still remains valid (unless miraculously the indicator does not repaint on the 30 min but repaints on the 5. I used 5 so I could see many signals and verify whether or whether not the indicator repaints. Not using it per se for trading off 5min. If I test using 30min, I could spend days waiting)

The system .....in my opinion....should not be used as it says on the tin. Because the key driver of the system being the arrow, repaints. Thats of course as I say, unless the 30min doesn't repaint but the 5 does

17. Vimal Nathwani

Hi Sarmanos. Are you trading with this system or have you decided not to given the repainting?

18. econsulttt

econsulttt New Member

upload_2021-2-6_8-42-50.png

GUYS, I HAVE JUST ATTACHED ALL THE INDICATORS BUT THE DOTTED S&R IS NOT SHOWING WHEN I LOOKED THROUGH HISTORY ON THE CHART. WHAT COULD BE THE REASON?

19. WINNERMAN7

WINNERMAN7 New Member

Thanking you always for the great working tools been shared by you all the time.

20. marcogiunto

marcogiunto New Member

Repaint indicator.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!