Buy Binarysecret strategy without binding

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by Admin, 25 April 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
7.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 4
Organizer:
Admin
Settlement fee for participation:
2 USD
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 25 April 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 17 September 2019
    лого3.png

BINARY OPTIONS NO RISK, NO LOSS! 33 000 USD FOR 1 MONTH , GET 100% SYSTEM EARNINGS ON BINARY OPTIONS.

3-1.jpg

A brief background on how we developed a win-win strategy for binary options and how we made $ 33,000 in a month.

Not every trader who earns or tries to make money on binary options knows how the binary options trading system works from the inside. As a rule, all beginners try a lot of strategies on the Internet, trying to find the most profitable strategy to start really cut millions on options. But in the end, their attempts do not end in success, and sooner or later people drain their deposits. And binary brokers remain in chocolate.

This and we ourselves passed, for 4 years of studying the binary options market, we shoveled the entire Internet and thousands of different forums not only Russian-speaking audience, but also communicated with many foreign traders: with the Spaniards, Germans, British. They have the same situation for binary options, they are all in search of a working uninterrupted system. Most traders, and more than 90% of them, drain their money! This is the main problem that does not find a really working profitable strategy for binary options.

But, not so long ago, at the end of 2016, we began to communicate and cooperate closely with English IT programmers who even had experience in the company Microsoft. This is really a genius in their field, we called them "hackers", hackers — this is an understatement, if we take into account the fact that after a couple of months with their help we managed to develop SOMETHING!

Briefly about the essence that we were able to find. We have fully explained to programmers the whole system and algorithm of the currency market, and specifically how binary options work. Our guys "hackers" quickly delved into the topic and determined in which direction you need to look for invaluable information. It was necessary to find a market pattern of movement of currency assets. As a rule, the market itself is natural, everything that happens today, when it has already happened in the past and may happen again in the future. All technical processes, such as support and resistance lines, they also confirm that the market remembers past moments and repeats its movements in the current time.

Our programmers have developed their own system for finding patterns in the market for a couple of weeks. After that, they launched the whole process of searching for natural movements on the most liquid assets, such as: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and others. Each currency pair has been monitored since 1998.

Most importantly, after a month of work, we found what we wanted! We found a pattern of movement of candlestick patterns, all this is called Price Action. But this is an unusual Price Action. Were found rare patterns that occur almost every day, but most importantly, no one knows about them, and it is impossible to notice with the naked eye.

The pattern reaches 80%-90% forecasting the direction of movement of the next candle in certain market moments! This means 8-9 trades out of 10 are profitable, but it is better to take a larger ratio, for example, out of 100 trades on average there are 80-90 trades in the black.

It was one of the happiest of our days! And the next happy day was when we were convinced of this in practice, when the broker with a Deposit of 250$ we dispersed the account to 33 000$. True, the broker greedily did not want to part with such money, but still brought the money, so as not to spoil his reputation.

Our English "hackers" programmers have worked hard! Of course, not for the "thank you" they worked, it cost us about 90 000$. But we knew what we were doing it for and what we were doing it for, and what would give us a positive result of the development. Us this development has given financial independence!

The trading system was given a simple name BinarySecret. Under the developed system was made a simple dial indicator with a hidden code, so that the information in the future did not fall into open access, and then the people themselves can destroy such a gold mine, or the brokers themselves will penetrate the chip and will "put a spoke" in the wheels of traders, they know how to do it!

All the same, thanks to our English language. It is to them that we are grateful for everything, they are really masters of their craft — they did almost impossible, Microsoft certainly does not take everyone to its employees.)

Video 1: earned $ 109 in 5 minutes

Video 2: earned $ 219 in 5 minutes

mostafanet likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator

Guys, join the joint purchase. Together is always cheaper !!!

3. Admin

Admin Administrator

Are you ready to buy or will we wait for other members to make it even cheaper ?

4. Admin

Admin Administrator

friends, I can translate the theme to the fundraiser. Or are we still waiting for participants? Am asking all to answer

5. Diamondman

Diamondman New Member

is there any way i can take part?

6. Admin

Admin Administrator

Of course, pay the fee 2

7. E Echeonwu

E Echeonwu New Member

can I use it for other brokers other than 24option

8. Admin

Admin Administrator

We haven't bought it yet, so I don't know.

9. paul

paul New Member

how come its $7 here when on the site its $25

10. Admin

Admin Administrator

We buy it from another person, so the price is 7

11. clement

clement New Member

#11 clement, 5 July 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 7 July 2019
    Payment made.

I have just paid for this product. I am on the reserve list. see attach prove. confirm and send indicator accordingly .
    +

12. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

#12 GOODMEN, 5 July 2019
    Last edited: 5 July 2019
    Those who paid can download the goods.

E Echeonwu likes this.
  13. Diamondman

Diamondman New Member

the instruction on how to use the indicator cant be view at all and i dont understood how to use it

Admin likes this.
  14. Admin

Admin Administrator

Download again, I replaced the link

15. Admin

Admin Administrator

All those who paid can download the product in the shipping section

16. Payton

Payton New Member

Good day all please I'm new here and I'm left with nothing please share me a good binary indicator so I can recover some cash and start joining fundraising

17. Admin

Admin Administrator

You can go to the free section and see any material

18. leonida

leonida Member

hi ... for this indicator I have to pay 2 $ .. ??? Thank you

19. Admin

Admin Administrator

yes

20. zeromac

zeromac Member

does this indicator repaint ??

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!