Buy Cloud9Nine Trading

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 17 November 2022.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
890.00 USD
Participants':
28 of 31
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
39 USD
  1. gaspiel

gaspiel New Member

This course is really important for improving and enhancing profitability and trading, and it is different from the order flow courses on the market. It has more in-depth usage rules and thinking. It is of great benefit to us to raise funds, learn and discuss together.

Sua and Gertjan Smith like this.
  2. NAL85

NAL85 Member

If you think it is worth while, you could also create another profile and make another payment. That's what I'm gonna do. It's still works out to be a fraciton of the cost as well as a fraciton of the cost if it were available on a reseller site. As well as the very real possibility of another price increase for the actual course. So, as they say, the sooner the better.

3. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

Much appreciated mate. We did collect all funds in time, but the gap between when admin could actually do the purchase vs. when it BF deal expired is where we missed it. Shit happens.

Its definitely worth more than $60, so double pledge with different account is quite a good idea. Specially for whoever is more keen. I did that myself, as many of you know. I hope a few more step up too. If we lose traction on this now, its not ging to happen. Please ask your trading friends / buddies / contacts to do the same if you are comfortable sharing the group buy with them.

4. NAL85

NAL85 Member

Yeah we missed the special price, but hopefully if everyone can get on board then we hopefully should get the current price. Especially if the guys that have not yet made payment make a payment and then 2 other guys double up then its done. Its within reach, make the payment and if you think its of real value, then double up. :):)

5. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

We can see 19 ppl paid already and I paid double, shouldn't the count show 20 instead of 17? @GOODMEN

Sua likes this.
  6. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

no

7. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

Bro there are 19 green showing in the list above...

8. Sua

Sua New Member

17 Participants ok.
    but 20 paid must be 64% .
    c'mon don't cheat people @GOODMEN .

9. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

oh...
    there are discounts when paying, so they are compensated by additional participants.

10. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

I have full confidence in @GOODMEN . I just wanted some clarity. Makes sense because of crypto discount...

it's a shame we are not making much progress on it...

11. Mothman

Mothman Active Member

12. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

13. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

@GOODMEN Bro, can you please double check. Even with latest payment by paypal from Mothman, the counter has not changed for fundraising, still stuck at 17.

If you see the list 20 folks have paid (are green), if everyone paid by crypto and 20% discount, we should still be at 18, and obviously some have paid by Paypal. I am not doubting you, but I think the delivery status and back to fundraising may have broken some part of the code and the bar is not moving from 17 participants.

This just discourages from new folks, when they dont see any traction.

Many thanks.

14. Tibo

Tibo Member

This is a no brainer if you are serious about trading. Let's finish this GB

15. gaspiel

gaspiel New Member

the progress has reached 67%, please pay as soon as possible for friends who are on the reserve list did not paid, and we will meet with the most advanced AMT order flow soon!

16. huy ngoc

huy ngoc Member

What is the reason to buy it? I couldn't find any information related to this course or related instructors on the internet.

Someone else may have additional information..?

It's crazy to spend some money and not know what we're going to get or from whom.

17. huy ngoc

huy ngoc Member

18. gaspiel

gaspiel New Member

Yes,Thats OT,You can learn about OT by watching the YOUTUBE channel, he uses a great AMT rule system and an order flow method different from the market. Maybe we can learn better trading systems and rules. Who knows, we need to explore further, but Watching the public video, he gave me a lot of inspiration, including the use of slope in CVD, and the use of rules to understand the absorption of a deeper understanding of the market.

This is one of the reasons why I recommend paying as soon as possible in the reserve list who didnt pay, it may be beneficial for everyone to improve trading level.

Mothman likes this.
  19. huy ngoc

huy ngoc Member

I have no doubts about this guy's abilities and this course is definitely worth much more than the money spent.

The thing is it's knowledge of the futures market, I'm a Forex trader so I need to think about whether I should explore this new market before buying it.

20. Mothman

Mothman Active Member

Why don't you use the Futures market to give yourself a better edge in Forex? Not many people know this but currency futures and their Forex equivalent are 100% correlated or inversely correlated. You can analyze the market on the currency Futures where there's real orderflow data (absorption, actual imbalances in orders, trapped sellers/traders) then take a trade on Forex.

gaspiel likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!