Recruitment of participants Cumulative Delta NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
577.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
30 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Cumulative Delta NT8

0.jpg

Every day is a new game, so cumulative delta resets to count from zero on each day start. ninZa.co's version of Cumulative Delta for NinjaTrader 8 is special in that it decides market trends based on the analyses of cumulative delta + moving median of cumulative delta + price action. Though we cannot reveal the indicator algorithm, we can proudly say that this version of Cumulative Delta is a one-of-its-kind delta interpreter in the trading world. The awesome indicator frequently identifies trend phases so well that even we, the developer, are surprised!

More wonderfully, this special NinjaTrader Cumulative Delta indicator allows you to filter volumes by specifying a preferred range of volume sizes, so that you can track the footprints and know the behaviors of a special group of traders. Here are some sample volume filters that you can set up:
    Volumes from 1 to 5: Retail traders
    Volumes from 6 to 19: Big professional traders
    Volumes from 20 to 999999: Banks & hedge funds

You can also use the background highlight of uptrend/downtrend phases as a filter to approve or decline your trading signals. Candles are specially painted in colors of your choice to highlight periods when the market is in a strong uptrend/downtrend.

i-4cTVQ36-X2.png

i-8Tk9NHr-X2.png i-735SshW-X2.png i-Ch9WvcZ-X2.png i-FZDt5fd-X2.png i-pK4sM2r-X2.png i-rSSvdrs-X2.png i-TCwQNVz-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!