Recruitment of participants Football/Soccer Betting Predictor System Spreadsheet/Program/Software/Tips/Picks

Discussion in 'Programs for the analysis of sports betting' started by Deleted member 31794, 19 April 2021.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
41.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 5
Organizer:
Admin
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
9 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. Football System for Microsoft Excel

This is my top selling item which I usually sell out of. You can
    check reviews here.

Screenshot_25.jpg

Can be used on laptop/computer, tablet or iPhone

£29.99 (was £38) - for a limited time only

This Spreadsheet System that I have designed will give you a breakdown of how a game should unfold. It will give you the predicted amount of goals for the game and an advised bet of Over or Under 2.5 Goals. It will also calculate a Supremacy Rating (based on a team's attacking and defensive strength against their current opponent). An advised bet will also be called up by the Spreadsheet.

Three correct score predictions will also be made (using the Poisson Distribution formula) and a chance (%) for each listed.

As you can see, this item is an investment which will heavily improve and aid your betting.

This item will be emailed to you (most likely within a few hours) as soon as I see your email/payment.

Please check my feedback to see that this item (as well as my others) are of a high quality and do work.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. You can send me a message through eBay.

Below: I have designed the 'Input Sheet' (below) so that you can easily get Excel and OddsPortal (if you use this site) on the same screen. This means you won't need to go back and forth between the website you are using (e.g. OddsPortal) and Excel. The Input Sheet allows you to enter information for up to four games at a time.

Screenshot_26.jpg

Below: After you have completed the inputs for the above sheet (all YELLOW boxes), the below sheet will compute all information and make the predictions - there is no need to enter any information into this sheet. There is one sheet for each game.

Screenshot_27.jpg

There is also a 'Selections Sheet' which pulls all the information from the other sheets into on place. This enables you to compare any bets you are thinking of making.

Screenshot_28.jpg

Screenshot_29.jpg

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!