Recruitment of participants Forex signals Andyw

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by Admin, 4 October 2019.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
120.00 USD
Participants':
2 of ∞
Organizer:
Admin
100%
Settlement fee for participation:
62 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. jay, 2. Androidan;
    Reserve list:
    1. kimisc, 2. Petershih;
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Forex signals Andyw

AndyW is one of the very firsts Forex traders to share their secret trades with the world showing how they are part of the 5% successful Forex traders using a 50 pips a day trading strategy.
    AndyW started as a simple individual and attracted many traders around the world to follow his Forex activity.
    Due to his outstanding results, and the grown demand for his Forex trading support, he built a whole system with his team to support more and more traders, using the AndyW app, Email system and some Telegram groups.

[​IMG]

2. jay

jay Member

Fake review sites - They are promoting affiliate links and NEVER even tried the service on demo. (I have not demo the product) But I chat off-line with subscribers base on https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13853/andywltd-forex-signals-training reviews. I like the way he handles negative comments.

3. kimisc

kimisc New Member

FPA is not a good place either, there are a lot of scams there . He is claiming : " The Myfxbook is live and published on the website with a current 188% verified growth."
    Where it is ?
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AndyWLTD (empty) and the rest is out to date

4. jay

jay Member

You may be right, but I use signals a little differently. I filter signals even after I test them. BUT I would never pay over $20 to test. I thought 10 from this forum would be of the mindset for $15 each, but it really isn't presented that way in the listing. lol This is the myfxbook I posted. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AndywLIVE/andyw-forex-trader/2722045 but I'm off to testing another signal service now. I wish the Admins would change or test another Group Buy methodology. I think most would like a shorter and definite time frame.

ie $149 Monthly Signal Test
    Target: Recruiting 10+ members @ $17 (Less for more)
    Closing Date - 7 Days or GB Cancelled

5. kimisc

kimisc New Member

Yes I agree for the timeframe, some of the group buy would probably never end. This is maybe why people just join the group buy and don't pay or stay simply aside. The myfxbook is not really convincing. Only few days with some drawback and then nothing after october 2018...

Buy why not for few bucks...

I also tried some signals service but nothing really amazing until now.

jay likes this.
  6. jay

jay Member

Yeah, I missed that myfxbook only went to 2018! Thanks. I still would like to track his set and forget signals and compare to his "results".

7. MoeK

MoeK New Member

8. jay

jay Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!