1. Collection of contributions
  2. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Сommunication how to ....stop loss ??

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by DjFx, 4 June 2021.

1. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

gbpusd.JPG put your thoughts/ ideas. let's discuss.

how would you place/where would you place stop loss. see chart. arrows on chart possible entry.

i think hedge funds and big investors do not place small stop losses. or am I wrong thinking that.

how would they do it.

do they take partial TP but where. if you take partial. you need to let the other part run at least ..to sum up 1:1

do they add trades later if it goes in the right direction. if you take partials .why add trades, why not let the full trade run.
    if you would take partials TP. how would you add trade(s)/which % compared to partial TP or % initial trade...etc

how would they manage the trade if it goes against them..et.c

or am I thinking too much now ;-)

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!