Download Invesard GBPUSD

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 20 May 2021.

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Invesard GBPUSD

Dear Investor,

my name is Lorenz Vauck from Germany. I am a trader and system developer since 2008 and in the last 13 years, I´ve developed thousands of trading systems and manage private funds at several different brokers. My main goal when developing a system is stable growth under any market condition. All my systems have to pass strict criteria in terms of historical data, out-of-sample validations on unseen symbols, Monte Carlo simulations of different data feeds, slippage, and increased spreads. The latest of my systems that pass all of these criteria, is called "Invesard GBPUSD".

1.jpg 2.jpg

It:

• Trades the GBPUSD H1 with a focus on long-term stable growth under any market condition.
    • Opens 1 trade at a time only and uses no martingale nor any grid or "recovery" methods. Every trade has a stop loss.
    • Didn´t have a losing year since 1986.
    • Backtests with high stability on 35 years (1986 - 2021) on GBPUSD H1.
    • Achieves an R^2 value (measurement of the stability of the equity growth - 100% would be a straight 45° line) of 99.48%.
    • Accomplishes a Van Tharp System Quality Number of over 12, a Return To Drawdown Ratio of 70, a Profit Factor of 1.86, and a Win Rate of 70%.
    • Survives additional backtests with excellent results on 735 years of 100% out of sample backtests on 20 additional pairs, each also with historical data from 1986 - 2021.
    • Passes 500 rounds of Monte Carlo testing with: spread up to 4 pips, slippage up to 1.5 pips, 50% randomized history data, skipping 10% of the trades, and still has stable equity curves throughout all simulations.
    • Is unaffected from any intra-bar-action as it trades solely on bar open.
    • Is easy to set up: just change the magic number (if needed), set the "rollover hour" of your broker and your percent risk per trade and you are ready to go.
    • Will receive ongoing maintenance. All updates will be free of charge and are planned for the next 20 years, as I am trading my own pension fund with it.
    • Comes with a private Telegram group for personal support (please send me your MQL5 order ID after purchasing to get invited) .
    • Needs a minimum account balance of just $250 USD or equivalent.
    • Requires a leverage of only 1:30 up to 10% risk per trade.
    • Had the following yearly average gains/drawdowns within the last 34 years:
      • Risk per trade: 2.5%, Gain: 31%, Drawdown: 9% (Range: 5% - 14%)
      • Risk per trade: 5%, Gain: 66%, Drawdown: 16% (Range: 8% - 25%)
      • Risk per trade: 10%, Gain: 167% , Drawdown: 29% (Range: 15% - 46%)

... is a system that combines the experience of all the systems I´ve created in the past 13 years and is the most stable to date. It is for the professional investor who demands long-term growth and stability with an investment horizon of at least 1 year. While it can be traded on different brokers, trades will differ (such is the case for any EA), and while the system was Monte Carlo tested for different brokers feeds with stable results in the longer run, I am still strongly recommending trading it with IC Markets, as they offer low spreads, low commissions, low slippage and the system was created with history data from this broker for the recent years.

Parameters explained:

• FixedLots The number of fixed lots per trade. This parameter is only used if "MoneyManagement" is set to false.
    • MoneyManagement Enable or disable money management.
    • RiskPercentagePerTrade Is the real risk per trade in percent. If a trade hits its stop loss, this is the percent amount you´ll have lost from your account balance. This parameter is only used if "MoneyManagement" is set to "true".
    • BrokersRollOverHour Is the server time of your broker's Tokyo session start (also called "rollover hour"). With many brokers this is at 00:00 server time, so leaving it at 0 means that your broker rolls over at 00:00 server time. Brokers that do that are IC Markets, Tickmill, and Global Prime. Should your broker rollover at a different hour, just set it to the value of that hour. E.g. 21 = 21:00, 11 = 11:00, etc. If you are unsure, leave it at 0 and message me, I will find the right value together with you.
    • CustomOrderComment Adds your own comment to the comment field of each trade.
    • Magic Number Unique identifier for the separation from other EAs.

terminal build 1330

Attached Files:

2. Michalis

Michalis Member

Hi, if you place the msimg32 file in the root file you get error...!

Attached Files:

3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

use build 1330

4. Buddy

Buddy Member

I have the same problem, I've tried 1320 and 1330 but when the msimg32 is in the root folder, mt4 won't load.

Has anyone fixed this problem? Thanks

5. Lou123

Lou123 New Member

Experiencing the same problem. My MT4 platform build 1330 won't load/open with the msimg32.dll in the root folder.
    As soon as I take the dll file out of the root folder MT4 will start no problem...

6. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

check windows defender - this prevents you from opening the terminal.

7. Lou123

Lou123 New Member

@GOODMEN

Many thanks for your suggestion.
    My Windows Defender was and is totally switched off, no other anti-virus programs are installed or running.
    I tried running the MT4 platform in administrator mode, so far everything I tried to no avail...
    Been working with MT4 for more than 10 years, but with the msimg32.dll file in the Metatrader 4 root folder it just won;t load/run.

Do you manage to run the EA and dll file without problems ?
    Any help is much appreciated !

8. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

AnyDesk?

9. Lou123

Lou123 New Member

Thanks for the AnyDesk offer, but I have way too much stuff running on my PC.

Have tried a clean MT4 install, rolled back from terminal build 1335 to 1330, copied the dll file to the root directory, enabled the "allow dll imports" in tools/options/expert advisors.
    Without the msimg dll file the platform will load just fine, but as soon as I drop it in the root folder it won't boot/load anymore.
    I also tried running the clean install in portable mode, same thing. Without the dll file it loads fine, with the dll file it won't run.

Do you manage to boot/load/run your Metatrader platform with the msimg32.dll file in the root directory ?
    If so, what build are you running ?
    Anything else I might have overlooked that comes to your mind ?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

10. berek89

berek89 Member

will be any updates for whose who paid for this?

11. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

no

12. berek89

berek89 Member

bad(

13. Lou123

Lou123 New Member

@berek89

No updates is one thing, but not being able to run the current version another...
    From what I see a couple of posts up, everybody seems to have the same problem as myself (MT4 platform not opening when using the msimg32.dll file).
    Did you manage to get the current version working and if so, what build of Metatrader4 are you using ?

14. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

1.jpg

15. Lou123

Lou123 New Member

@GOODMEN

Many thanks for the screenshot. A picture says more than 1.000 words.
    At least people can see that it really works (if properly installed and configured of course).

16. svirco

svirco New Member

anyone who use this EA?

17. Katakura

Katakura New Member

I get an error "cannot load."

18. svirco

svirco New Member

I can give ou anydesk if you want to help me

GOODMEN likes this.
  19. S. Joseph

S. Joseph Member

Anyone still using this EA - are you getting a string of losing trades recently?

20. Cipta

Cipta New Member

Yes, mine keep losing since last week.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!