Сommunication Investment

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by Trader11, 24 December 2020.

1. Trader11

Trader11 Member

Hello

I'm trader,who is not rich,but have much skills.
    I have one business for you. You invest for me, and i will trade for you. I dont need your account and etc. Dont have monthly fees. You can start full free.

This is good for me,this is good for you. I can grow my income and you can earn without do anything.
    Profit share 20-80% FOR YOU.

My first focus is safe trade, so you dont be rich with 3 montsh,please accept this.
    My target 5-30% monthy grow.
    I'm work under 20% DD. Please accept,DD is need,if you want make money from market. Dont have anyone,who always know,correct where will market go up or go down.

If anyone interest,please react here.

This month was very volatility, and I'm maked huge %. 70% ATM!

Have good X-mas!

(You can invest,what you want.10$-100.000$)

I settings 400 USD and 20 investor,that 20 $ for everyone. If this is done, i will start work everyone for free. But please accept,if you invest just 20$, 10% monthly grow just 2$ for you. (Your invest amount,not all account %)

Attached Files:

• ACC.png
      ACC.png
      File size:
      169.2 KB
      Views:
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!