Recruitment of participants iTrend Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
507.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

iTrend Pro NT8

0.jpg

Are you a Day Trader or Swing Trader who utilizes trend identification to execute intermediate to long-term trades?

If so, iTrend Pro is the right indicator for you.

Have you ever struggled to visually differentiate between Uptrend and Downtrend on the chart when utilizing a classic iTrend indicator?

We understand the frustration associated with this issue, and that's why we have implemented enhancements to emphasize the changes in trend states, greatly improving your experience in monitoring trends.

The background and markers of iTrend Pro are color-coded in Green/Pink to represent the Up/Down trend, enabling you to easily identify the trend regardless of where you’re looking at on the chart.

Additionally, the spread between DMI+ and DMI- has been color-coded based on the following rules:
    If DMI+ crosses above and stays above the DMI- line, an Uptrend signal is triggered, and the spread between DMI+ and DMI- is highlighted in green.
    If DMI+ crosses below and stays below the DMI- line, a Downtrend signal is triggered, and the spread between DMI+ and DMI- is highlighted in pink.

i-2fKjWxm-X2.png

i-2g89tXz-X2.png i-3HtHKwW-X2.png i-3VHXqMm-X2.png i-5sMQxLF-X2.png i-KvbFrF3-X2.png i-LrN7Xb6-X2.png i-mf9dzNN-X2.png i-QN5q4L3-X2.png i-sgphXqg-X2.png i-sq5KX9B-X2.png i-ZFrw82v-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!