Recruitment of participants Kevin Frink – WeGotOptions Now

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Dron, 17 September 2024 at 20:54.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
17.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 3
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Kevin Frink – WeGotOptions Now

iam-23-600x377.jpg

Kevin Frink’s course, WeGotOptions Now, is designed to empower individuals with the knowledge and strategies necessary to succeed in the world of options trading. The course provides a structured, step-by-step approach for both beginners and more experienced traders to effectively navigate the options market. It offers a combination of theoretical understanding and practical application, with a focus on helping students maximize profit while managing risk.

Course Overview

WeGotOptions Now emphasizes simplifying the complexities of options trading by breaking it down into easy-to-understand modules. Frink’s aim is to teach traders how to generate consistent returns using various options strategies while minimizing potential losses. The course is highly practical, with real-life examples, case studies, and actionable strategies that students can apply immediately.

Key topics include:

Understanding options fundamentals
    Various trading strategies (covered calls, straddles, spreads)
    Risk management techniques
    Market analysis and identifying opportunities
    Developing a trading plan for long-term success

Understanding Options Fundamentals

The course begins by covering the basics of options trading. Kevin Frink ensures that even beginners can grasp essential concepts such as call options, put options, strike prices, expiration dates, and premiums. He explains how these elements work together to give traders the flexibility and leverage that options provide.

Key fundamentals covered include:

What are call and put options?
    The significance of strike price and expiration
    How options are priced
    The difference between American and European-style options

Options Trading Strategies

One of the course’s main focuses is on teaching different options strategies that can be applied depending on market conditions and individual goals. Frink introduces both conservative and more aggressive approaches to cater to different trading styles, helping students understand when and how to use each method.

Core strategies include:

Covered Calls: A more conservative strategy for generating income by selling call options on stocks you already own.
    Straddles and Strangles: Strategies for profiting from high volatility in the market.
    Spreads: Learning how to use spreads (bull, bear, and iron condor) to limit risk and capitalize on market movements.
    Naked Options: High-risk strategies for experienced traders.

Who is Kevin Frink?

Stock Options is one thing that changed my life honestly

Kevin Frink started trading shares first and he would buy 200-300 shares. When the stock price went up, he was happy because he would make $200-$500 in a day.

I was risking a bunch of money to make a little in return.

Then… A good friend of mine told me that with Stock Options I could earn 10x the profit with the same amount of money! I immediately begin to learn how to stop trading shares and switch to options.
    I made $11k from my first option trade and I honestly couldn’t believe it. I never made $11k in my life in one day doing anything.

Then… I made another $20k and then another $50k! To date my biggest day so far has been $215k in one day! I cannot believe it!
    From then on I was hooked and honestly I questioned if this was legal because the money was coming in so fast!
    The fascinating thing about this course was… I did all of this from my Iphone and most of the time I was done by 11 am.
    Then once I honed in on a system I realized that everyone can do this if they just followed the system I put together.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!