Recruitment of participants Make 1K To 1.5K A Week With The Most Profitable Skill Ever – Swingtradinglab

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Dron, 1 March 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
170.00 USD
Participants':
5 of 15
Organizer:
Dron
33%
Settlement fee for participation:
12 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Gladiator Trader, 2. RaymondH79, 3. (anonym)
    4. (anonym)
    5. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Make 1K To 1.5K A Week With The Most Profitable Skill Ever – Swingtradinglab

1.jpg

Make 1k to 1 5k a week with the most profitable skill ever
    Watch the entire video if you want to
    Make anywhere from $1,000 to $1,500 week as a beginner using my
    #SetAndForget Strategy!
    I want to join #SAF and earn money
    PRICE $1,500 – 7 DAY GUARANTEE
    Become one of my next success stories like…
    HOW MY SET AND FORGET WORKS

Set
    First is to understand how markets work and how you can take advantage of their predictable movements to profit from them
    And
    Now is the time to buy and sell, we will only enter into the best trades, the same ones that have allowed me to earn more than 7 figures every year
    Forget
    And then you only have to go back to your normal life and forget about the markets completely, because you will have done your job
    WHAT DO I GET WHEN I JOIN

My Set And Forget Strategy
    We skip the theory and go straight to the strategy that brought me success
    Sundays Swings
    You will be able to attend the Sundays Swings, which is the only place where every Sunday I exclusively share the trades I will be taking during the week. Some call it, the easiest way to make money
    My Top A Players Community
    You will have access to my private community on Discord, where I personally, together with the best STL students, give feedback to the members of the group
    Full mindset
    I will share with you the strategies and mental clicks that allowed me to go from consistently losing money to making millions from trading every year
    0 – 100
    If you are starting from 0, in this section I will teach you everything you need to fully understand trading and learn my strategy.
    RESULTS

THESE ARE THE RESULTS OF STL MEMBERS

2. brownboy

brownboy Member

I heared they have discord community also where they all share trade ideas and stream live trading

3. globaltrade60

globaltrade60 New Member

4. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    similar likes this.
  5. MalcomLeed

Trader
    Still yet to see proof he trades LIVE account he may do LIVE entries but not same thing

6. globaltrade60

globaltrade60 New Member

He has myfxbook, but you don't need such proof because he predicts the moves on Sunday when the market is closed, then when the price enters the area of interest he waits for confirmation. He usually posts this in telegram or Instagram. For example if he says he waits for EURUSD to pullback to xy level on Sunday then he adds alarm. If the price reaches it then he shares the screen on Telegram and he waits for lower time frame to enter, usually on some engulfing pattern. But if you know area of interest then you also can enter based on your own risk. He has this all live on youtube, you can watch his 100 to 1 million channel and see for yourself. Anyway, he is more legit and transparent than 99% providers people join here. I think if he predicts in advance that this is good, at least you can get a confirmation for your analysis if it matches so you can be more confident.

7. itallianstallion

itallianstallion Active Member

If you still believe this guy is a legit trader, I feel bad for you.

MalcomLeed likes this.
  8. MalcomLeed

Trader

100% agree "useful idiots" as say

itallianstallion likes this.
  9. globaltrade60

globaltrade60 New Member

Well unlike most of us here he has millions and he also trades live. Can you do a Sunday analysis when the market is closed and say that the price of XY pair can drop here to your interest area and then you can enter for 1:3 RR and have at least 60% of such predictions going your way? If you can, then start your own youtube channel predicting this and you should get many followers + youtube revenue from commercials....
    If not then you should join and check, it won't hurt you for 12$, many people join traders that have less proof as he has... Worst case we can see the reality of his inside group and if not profitable you lose 12$...

10. similar

similar Active Member

11. globaltrade60

globaltrade60 New Member

I thought this is for his Sunday swings, where he shares his potential setups in his discord group. His course is all over the internet. I watched it about 3 months ago nothing extra, he uses trend on weekly and daily and looks for support and reaistance, when price enters those zones he goes to 1h or 30 min and waits for price to change in the direction of daily or weekly trend. Usually engulfing pattern, then when it confirms he enters. He doesn't look at wicks only body candle.
    Anyway let us know if we get his Sunday analyisis or not.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!