Download ND10X by Nicola Delic

Discussion in 'Trading systems and strategies' started by GOODMEN, 7 October 2019.

1. Ray84

Ray84 New Member

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your contribution to the forum and valuable insights! Really helped a newbie like me upload_2020-7-22_19-38-30.gif
    I have recently started forex trading and I have gone through the ND10X course and have been practicing on a Demo account for a few days. I have had a few profitable trades and overall I am in negative, I understand it is a journey and will take me some time before I get good at it!

Just thought if I could ask you a couple of questions if I may please ?
    could you let me know how is your experience been trading with ND10X ?

I only managed to see the first 4 webinars from last year and this year everything has changed in the world with Covid19, Could I request you if possible could you share some recent webinar videos with me please I am currently saving up to deposit some money to my broker and start trading on live account soon. I would just like to test the system a bit more and learn from the webinars if I can and I would buy the course hopefully soon! Thank you so much for your help! Stay Safe!

Thank you so much!!

BluePanther likes this.
  2. BluePanther

BluePanther Active Member

Home Page:
    Your enthusiasm is good, but don't be so keen to start Live. You admitted you have only tested Demo a few days and overall you are negative. You need to have discipline in trading to do it properly, which means you should at least Demo for a few months to understand how well you will go on Live. Don't go Live until you can consistently be profitable.

The material here is all I have. I have not watched the webinars, and I have only tried this system a little. It didn't suit me.

3. phil nolan

phil nolan New Member

thanks for sharing!

GOODMEN likes this.
  4. Christian Angelo

Christian Angelo New Member

5. Christian Angelo

The link is broken.. please fix the link i cant download the file

6. Christian Angelo

Hello sir do you have a nd10x.exe so we can just install and use it

7. Duncan Mburu

Duncan Mburu Member

Thanks for this. It works well with no issues. My only issue is when the price gets to target 1 the stop loss moves there and close the trade instead of waiting for the price to get to target 1. Who knows how to solve this please?

8. mahmoud mohsen

mahmoud mohsen New Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!