Scam ROBOT EA Forex Auto Trading

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by tiaulu, 23 September 2022.

1. tiaulu

tiaulu Active Member

Please
    is it possible to create a buying group of this EA?
    the seller has a youtube channel and asks $ 80 for the EA
    and says it provides the setups and pairs it works best on
    From an email exchange he told me these things
    he price is 80 usd EA ROBOT FOREX APOLO SCALPING, Discount according to the method of payment: Skrill, Neteller, bitcoin, Perfect Money, Web Money, money gram, USDT

To make the purchase I have several purchase methods available: Skrill, Neteller, bitcoin, Perfect Money, Web Money, Azimo, moneygram

You can use brokers as: Exness, Hotforex, Tickmill, Octafx, FBS, Roboforex, XM, FXPRO, Openfx,

You can use the robot in several accounts simultaneously

I give all full advice for you to install and use the robot in your metatrader, also send installation guides and use

The robot works in most Brokers, the most important thing is that the spread is less than 4 pips on the major currency pairs

- I also provide for all my clients and students the account administration service, obtaining for their trading account and unlimited earnings

The minimum balance required to use the robot in your metatrader is 70 usd, if your balance in your trading account is less than 150 usd I recommend not using more than 4 pairs of currencies at the same time

- The robot automatically adjusts the size of the Lots according to the initial balance of your account

Example :
    Initial investment 70 usd : Lots 0.01

Initial investment 100 usd : Lots 0.02

Initial investment 500 usd : Lots 0.1

( Initial investment 1000 usd : Lots 0.2)

Initial investment 10000 usd : Lots 2

---Or You can also manually adjust the size of the Lots to your liking

The robot works on the major currency pairs: EURUSD,
    GBP USD,
    NZD USD,
    JPY USD,
    EUR GBP
    BTC USD
    M5 time frame
    The Maximum drawdown does not exceed 4 % in the most extreme conditions conditions conditions of the market, for that reason is very safe work

The robot work from Monday to Friday 24 hours a day, most of the work is done in the session London and session the United States when the market has good speed

Not necessary to have Vps to use the robot, if you want to only leave the computer on during the hours of the session London and session United States,are approximately 8 hours a day

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNw-wbUhOfo2HrcWluoBqYA

The seller have made the withdraw fund

Attached Files:

AMOR ATMANIA likes this.
  2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

I'm sure he's a fraud.
    There is a similar video on YouTube. Also, the adviser costs $ 80.
    And it also shows the record.

3. tiaulu

tiaulu Active Member

Goodman please create the buying group
    I have a copy of the robot but I don't have the settings like the vendor's
    what video?
    You can give me the link of the similar video on yotube

4. tiaulu

tiaulu Active Member

Please give me the link of the legitimate seller

5. tiaulu

tiaulu Active Member

Run in demo account since yesterday with a balance of 500 dollars he made almost 100%

Attached Files:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!