Recruitment of participants Secret Arrow Trading Indicator

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by GOODMEN, 23 February 2021.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
150.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 11
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
14 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

Reserve list:
    1. mustafa sahiner;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 23 February 2021
    Last edited: 23 February 2021
    Secret Arrow Trading Indicator

Offer Expires on March 1, 2021

My dear traders,

I am proud to introduce my special trading indicator designed for super accurate trading on any pair and time frame be it M1 or even W1. The tool provides very strong reversal signals based on my unique formula. The tool provides you with very easy to use buy and sell arrow signals which appear on the OPEN of the CANDLE! Yes, there is NO LAG absolutely in all signals.

The Secret Forex Arrow software provides you with accurate NON REPAINT and NON LAG signals. The signals DO NOT REPAINT and DO NOT LAG at all. The signals DO NOT DISAPPEAR after chart refresh or platform restart. All arrows appear on the OPEN of the zero (current) CANDLE! No matter what type of trading you prefer, you will definitely have a great success with this amazing trading indicator!

This tool can be useful both for spot forex and binary options markets. If you trade binary options, well, this is an absolute blast! It is a pure gold for you because it truly shines here due to super accurate and zero lag signals on the open of the candle.

You will find a lot of screenshots and LIVE videos down below.

Please look at the screenshots I made on various charts.

All signals are real and are not cherry picked.

The Secret Forex Arrow tool provides you with high quality BUY and SELL signals which you can use for entries and exits on any forex pair and time frame. The software provides you with all types of alerts so you can trade even on the go.

I show real signals here down below going one by one for several forex pairs on various time frames. This trading method can be applied to any forex pair. Absolutely STRESS-FREE and EASY trading experience!

Please note, besides the screenshots I also provide LIVE videos showing the tool on various pairs and time frames in LIVE ACTION. This is not backtest, this is a true live action experience. All videos are available on this page below all the screenshots.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCREENSHOTS TO SEE THE FULL-SIZE VERSION.

(then click your BACK button in browser to return back to the page again)

EURUSD H1

Please pay attention to "WIN" and "LOSS" on the screenshots down below. I marked some screenshots with these tags so you can easily see the potential of this unique tool. Remember the arrows appear on the OPEN of the 0 candle! If you trade binary options, this tool will be your goldmine definitely.

Forex traders can also profit big using this tool as it allows entering the market early. You can also scalp within the candle range. Same principle like in binary options but only for forex.

3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

chaunee dixon likes this.
  2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3. Silas Owvehe

Silas Owvehe Member

4. haoglueck

haoglueck Active Member

5. t2g

t2g Active Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!