Recruitment of participants The Orderflows Toolbox for NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 18 August 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
1400.00 USD
Participants':
14 of 25
Organizer:
Dron
56%
Settlement fee for participation:
58 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. metacorp, 2. (anonym)
    3. Mitzi7, 4. (anonym)
    5. ghiyaal, 6. (anonym)
    7. (anonym)
    8. (anonym)
    9. ancre.1234, 10. (anonym)
    11. Rahul Arya, 12. (anonym)
    13. (anonym)
    14. Andy Korbi;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

The Orderflows Toolbox for NT8

My name is Michael Valtos and since 1994 I have been trading for banks (JP Morgan and Commerzbank) as well commodity trading houses (Cargill and EDF Man) and for myself. While trading for the investment banks I learned how to get information out of the market and how to trade off that information into a profitable position; when there is an opportunity to earn a significant return relative to risk you get into a position. While trading at commodity trading houses I learned to think how commercial end-users think; you are always in a position just by being in that business whether or not you chose to hedge a position in the futures market. While trading for myself I learned to take low risk high return trades; I do not try and capture every random move in the market. What I look for is what I call “Stress Free Trades” which to me are low risk entries that have high profit potential. I have enough stress in my life I don’t want trading to add to it.
    For years, traders have struggled with the complexities of advanced order flow analysis. This powerful approach to understanding market dynamics has long been considered the holy grail of trading, offering unparalleled insights into market behavior. However, its adoption has been hampered by several critical factors:

1. Steep Learning Curve:
    The intricacies of order flow analysis demand a significant time investment. Traders often found themselves overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information and the subtle nuances that make all the difference.

2. Complexity of Integration:
    Even for those who mastered individual aspects of order flow analysis, combining these elements effectively remained a formidable challenge. The synergy between different order flow components is where the real power lies, but achieving this synergy was often elusive.

3. Time Constraints:
    In the fast-paced world of trading, time is a luxury few can afford. The demands of real-time analysis left little room for the deep study required to truly master order flow techniques.

4. Information Overload:
    The wealth of data provided by order flow analysis can be as overwhelming as it is valuable. Traders struggled to distill actionable insights from the sea of information.

The Birth of a Solution

Recognizing these challenges, I thought long and hard about a way to make advanced order flow analysis and its power accessible to traders at all levels. This vision gave birth to the Orderflows Toolbox.

The Orderflows Toolbox: A Paradigm Shift

This innovative tool represents a quantum leap in order flow analysis. Here's how it addresses the long-standing challenges of order flow analysis that many traders struggle with:

1. Simplification Without Compromise:
    The Orderflows Toolbox distills complex order flow concepts into intuitive, actionable signals. It preserves the depth of analysis while eliminating the intimidating learning curve.

2. Customization at Your Fingertips:
    You can now effortlessly combine different aspects of order flow analysis, tailoring your approach to their unique trading style and market understanding. This level of customization was previously accessible only to the most experienced traders.

3. Time-Efficient Analysis:
    By automating the process of combining order flow elements, the toolbox dramatically reduces the time required for analysis. You can now focus on strategy and execution rather than getting bogged down in data interpretation.

4. Clarity in Chaos:
    The toolbox cuts through the noise, presenting clear, actionable insights. It transforms the overwhelming flood of order flow data into precise, targeted signals.

5. Empowering you, the trader:
    Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your trading journey, the Orderflows Toolbox empowers you to leverage advanced order flow analysis. It bridges the gap between novice and expert, providing a platform for continuous growth and improvement.

A New Era of Trading

The Orderflows Toolbox isn't just a tool; it's a gateway to a new era of trading. It opens the door to advanced market analysis, putting institutional-grade insights within reach of every trader. By simplifying the complex, it opens up new possibilities for market understanding and trading opportunities.

Create your own custom order flow indicator that helps you understand the market.

rdxmzriyk162n7q0tfhz.png

ffz1xylihfu4czhpdext.png tfrj2lkdjp9afsfvalal.png tkyv8wc1mllq1m1jrwwg.png z9ymwjpamqu51j1epwck.png

The OrderFlows Toolbox isn't just another add-on. It's your ticket to crafting the perfect trading environment.

Here's why it's turning heads in the trading community:

1. Customization is King: With OrderFlows Toolbox, you're the architect of your trading setup. Tailor your charts, indicators, and analysis tools to match your unique trading style.

2. Order flow Analysis at Your Fingertips: Dive deep into market dynamics with advanced order flow tools. Spot trends, identify key levels, and make informed decisions faster than ever.

3. Flexibility Meets Power: Whether you're a scalper, swing trader, or anything in between, Orderflows Toolbox adapts to your needs.

4. User-Friendly Interface: Don't worry about a steep learning curve. The intuitive design means you'll be up and running in no time.

The Orderflows Toolbox allows you to combine any of the 35 Orderflows Trader tools to craft you own order flow indicator.

Say you want to see signals only when Accumulation/Distribution + Exhaustion Print + Momentum. The Orderflows Toolbox will show you those signals when all three conditions are met. You no longer have to wait and spot on your chart when all three appear. If only two of the three conditions are met, there is no signal. The combinations you can come up with are endless. You can create your own order flow indicator!

The Orderflows Toolbox is not a footprint chart. What it does is it analyzes the footprint data and plots the tools on your existing candlestick chart. Basically, it eliminates the need for a trader to be tied down to a footprint chart. It is perfect for the trader who wants to add order flow analysis to their trading without having to do footprint chart analysis.

Does the Orderflows Toolbox make the footprint chart obsolete? No, I still use the Orderflows Trader footprint chart to manage trades and understand what is going on in the market. The Orderflows Toolbox simply makes my life easier by pinpointing EXACTLY what I want to see in the order flow footprint chart.

What are the Orderflows Trader tools available in the Orderflows Toolbox? Here they are:
    Abandoned Value Area
    Accumulation/Distribution
    Aligned POC
    Buying/Selling Tail
    Delta Breakout
    Delta Divergence
    Delta Tail
    Engulfing Value Area
    Exhaustion Prints
    Extreme Delta Threshold
    Extreme Delta/Volume Threshold
    Imbalance Reload
    Imbalance Reversal
    Inverse Volume Imbalance
    Market Sweep Detector
    Market Weakness Detector
    Momentum Strength
    Open POC
    Orderflows Gaps
    Orderflows Sequencing
    Orderflows Ratio
    POC Slingshot
    POC Wave
    Price Action Divergence
    Prominent POC
    Resting Liquidity
    Retail Suck
    Small Min/Max Delta Threshold
    Stacked Imbalance
    Swing Filter
    Thin Prints
    Vertical Liquidity
    Volume Decline
    Volume Imbalance
    Zero Print

2. metacorp

metacorp Member

I'm in, looks nice!

3. Eddygar

Eddygar New Member

Count on me too! I would be Ok with Orderflows Trader 7 too - from the same resource, however seems that it has 0% participants so far ;( despite being cheaper and requiring less participants overall. Should we focuse to get that one first?

4. chillstep

chillstep Member

This is one of the best tools out there for building custom Orderflow bots, alerts, or even just a clean OF analysis.

5. Mitzi7

Mitzi7 Member

If these are anything like the older bits and pieces of Orderflow signals he previously released, they were created with the signals exposed so they could be automated by MarkersPlus or Ninjatrader Strategy Builder. And for those brave souls venturing into Machine Learning, imagine the possibilities. o_O

6. ancre.1234

ancre.1234 New Member

I have the orderflows trader 7 (from the official source) and I confirm this is a very powerful tool. I would like to get this toolbox to build customs alerts

chillstep likes this.
  7. Rahul Arya

Rahul Arya Member

8. chillstep

chillstep Member

9. HarithD

HarithD Active Member

10. HarithD

HarithD Active Member

11. Rahul Arya

Rahul Arya Member

12. ampf

ampf Member

13. chillstep

chillstep Member

They are different.

Buy this if your in to building bots.
    57 is a bargain

14. ampf

ampf Member

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/orderflows-trader-7-0.5575/ according to the seller site says:

"A question/request we have been getting over the years is "are the tools on Orderflows Trader plottable?" Basically, can you automate order flow. While in the past you have been able to isolate certain things in the order flow and create an indicator that can then be automated, trying to automate the actual order flow wasn't possible. Now it is."

"For example, you can now pick and choose the part of the order flow you want to add to your strategy. Say you want to take trades only when a bar has an Exhaustion Print, Multiple Imbalances and an Orderflows Ratio. You can set up your strategy to trade those bars with that combination. Now it is easy to see when all three indicators are plotted at the same time."

Unlike this tool that has no reference on the site regards automation only the plot on the chart. And for this diference and for the price Ordeflows 7 its better.

15. chillstep

chillstep Member

buy this if your into building bots.

16. ampf

ampf Member

Where on the toolbox page says it allows automation. I have shown on the ordeflows page but no reference on the toolbox page.
    Can you tell me where it says that this can be automated?

17. ampf

ampf Member

on the toolbox page says "Create your own custom order flow indicator that helps you understand the market." not strategy

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!