Recruitment of participants The Racing Roulette System 160/5 ((+2,661 units))

Discussion in 'Roulette' started by Deleted member 31794, 17 April 2021.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
70.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 10
Organizer:
Admin
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
8 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. #1 Deleted member 31794, 17 April 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 17 April 2021
    s-l500.jpg

Very unique and a smart way of playing inside numbers.

Video session examples and walk-through availabile privately on YouTube links after purchase.

Full stats!

1. total spins 16,710
    2. total sessions 165
    3. total losing sessions 5
    4. average spins per session 102
    5. average profit +26
    6. total profit +2,661

Top 3 winning sessions 84,79,71,

Bankroll stoploss is -300 units.

Play 50 sessions aiming for one of these hitrates below you will be around the amount shown in profit. (but remember iv only had 5 losing sessions in 165 sessions)

1. 50 wins 0 loss = +1,250
    2. 49 wins 0 loss = +920
    3. 48 wins 2 loss = +600
    4. 47 wins 3 loss = +270
    5. 46 wins 4 loss = -50

System sent to email within couple hours of purchase (but normally straight away within 5 minutes) willing to keep correspondence with stats after purchase along with acces to my private youtube content.

Feedback is welcome :) and as you will see from my feedback i have never put a system out there im not fully confident you will enjoy playing and profit from when you follow my rules and you will get around same stats as me.... Average spins/profit etc.

Thank you

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!