Redemption and delivery Trade Manager Panel

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, Mar 1, 2021.

Stage:
Product purchase and shipping
Price:
99.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 11
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
15 USD
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Trade Manager Panel

3.jpg

• Fast, Easy, Trade Setup With Entry/Stop/Target/Trailing/Break Even/Straddle Strategies
    • No More Lot Size Guessing – Auto Calculation Of Trade Volume Based Off $ or Acc %
    • Automatic Order Type Detection Based On Your Entry Price Relative To Current Market Price
    • New “Risk Reward” Style Trade Setup Box. Click & Drag Risk/Reward Boxes & Open Trade When Done!
    • Common Used Entry & Stop loss Calculators – Candle Retrace %, Candle High/Low, ATR value etc.
    • Advanced Trailing Stops, Move to Break Even Options & Lock In Profit Management Options
    • Straddle Trading Options to Open Positions In Opposition Direction Recovery Strategies
    • Easy Order Cancels Order (OCO) & Order Cancels Group (OCG) System
    • Only Need 1 Trade Manager Open To Manage All Your Trades From Multiple Symbols
    • Trade Settings Recovery If Computer Crashes / Power Out Scenario – Some Users Were Saved Costs of VPN Because of This.
    • Risk Protection Checks (For Fat Finger Accidental Extra 0’s)
    • Simple Press Buy/Sell Buttons – Setup Your Trade Params, Press Buy/Sell or Open Trade & The Panel Does the Rest
    • Compatible with MT4 & MT5 (Some Options/Strategies Not Compatible With FIFO MT5 Accounts)
    • No Computer/Account Limit Restriction (as long as it is for your use only*)

2. azx

azx Member

3. azx

azx Member

@GOODMEN I have a suggestion to buy this product with 8 participants, cuz it will take a long time

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

are the participants ready for this?

5. azx

azx Member

Z Harmony likes this.
  6. MKV

MKV Member

Z Harmony likes this.
  7. azx

azx Member

Thank you

8. azx

azx Member

9. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

who is ready to pay again-please... this will be taken into account in the total amount...

10. MKV

MKV Member

Could you please check if I have any positive balance (maybe a couple of dollars left over from earlier)? If any, you could add that here. If others express a willingness to chip in a little more to save time, and buy with fewer participants, please let me know how much, and I will send it through PayPal. Thank you for doing this.

11. azx

azx Member

12. MKV

MKV Member

I am sharing a bit on how the Trade Manager Panel is beneficial. I am looking forward to making quite a bit of money with Forex/Index trading. I had many years of trading stocks/options sometime ago but Forex is relatively new to me.

I have begun to trade on MT4 using the 2 week FTMO trail (FTMO is a prop firm that provides funding for traders who can prove themselves by passing a 2 stage challenge/verification process.) In have been looking for the best setups on my charts which has taken my time over the last 3 months or so. My biggest issue was calculating the stop loss /TP to set. Sometimes trading with emotions can get you out of trades early that you should have stayed in, or having too many hits on stop losses not set properly.

Many traders can often make money in trading, but give most of it back.

On stocks, I could hold for some days or even months. However, due to the leverage of 1:100 on Forex, we could hit the Daily Max Loss, or Max Loss (5%) Overall (in FTMO 10%). If there are no stop losses, a big spike can make you hit the Max Daily Loss and fail a challenge. I bought a $ 100K challenge in December but did not trade - preferring to perfect my trading techniques first before my first trade on the $ 100K acct.

A system-based entry. and a good stop loss will ensure that one's Risk-Reward ratio becomes a consistent trader. This particular software (Trade Panel Manager) has so many options that make it select the right lot size based on risk the trader wants to take, and Stop loss and trailing stop based on ATR, Trail by EMA, Trail By Volatility, Trail by Donchian Channel, are a big help in planning one's trades. The Break Even stop loss options would make the pre-trade planning easy.

If you are like me - a trader trying to become consistent, then make it easier by buying this Trade Manager Panel to better gains either in your personal account, or paving the way to a FTMO or other prop account.

Z Harmony likes this.
  13. Eric Yoong

Eric Yoong Member

I agree with youu MKV
    Can we start the purchasing ?

14. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

FUNDRAISING

15. Eric Yoong

Eric Yoong Member

fundraising every one~~~~~

16. azx

azx Member

17. Eric Yoong

Eric Yoong Member

fundraising guysssss

18. azx

azx Member

Up

19. Andrewg

Andrewg Member

Hi, tried to pay with paypal, as per instructions on payment page, and got,

''Sorry, payment can't be completed due to regulations''.

Should I use a different paypal address that I have used before?''

20. Thr

Thr Member

Goodmen, can you organize a purchase for PRICE ACTION BATTLE STATION? Same site.