Locked You will get a unique professional FOREX strategy.

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by Admin, 28 January 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
3000.00 USD
Participants':
19 of 100
Organizer:
Admin
19%
Settlement fee for participation:
31 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. dxnxz, 2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    4. Dasio86, 5. (anonym)
    6. (anonym)
    7. (anonym)
    8. (anonym)
    9. (anonym)
    10. xPRO, 11. Botsy, 12. David718, 13. (anonym)
    14. Kumpis, 15. (anonym)
    16. BlckRoss, 17. (anonym)
    18. Jcmorbux, 19. (anonym)
    ;
    Reserve list:
    1. Petershih, 2. (anonym)
    3. ifx;
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

You will get a unique professional FOREX strategy.

Wouldn't you like to be a stable and profitable FOREX trader?
    You may want to pursue a career as an FX trading account manager for clients.

To do this, you need a reliable trading strategy. The most profitable and reliable trading method is statistical arbitrage strategies used by institutional traders.
    Statistical arbitrage strategies assume that you will simultaneously open two Buy and Sell positions in different currencies, which are not affected by market fluctuations. It does not matter where the market goes up or down.

forex.png

forex1.png

This unique strategy is the strategy of the "WHEN" group, not the "IF."

The strategies of the "WHEN" group - are strategies that, by their regularity, are always carried out during the forecast period, only it is not known "WHEN" this will happen.
    This strategy will show you “WHEN” you need to open positions, and you will profit if you follow the exact rules.

The other 90% of the strategies belong to the “IF” group. These are strategies based on technical analysis to predict price movements. The "IF" strategy is used to guess what will happen to the market. "IF" the forecast did not come true, then you will incur a loss.

Anwer likes this.
  2. Zengzeng

Zengzeng New Member

Thats a damn steep price without offering a single verified myfxbook link or similiar

David_sandela and dajiu like this.
  3. JohnnyFX

JohnnyFX Active Member

The reviews look good (from this product and the other services). The seller looks legit.

4. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

5. shaxzod

shaxzod Active Member

100 people will be difficult to collect

6. sberry

sberry Active Member

@Admin Can we reduce the number of particpants. It wil be almost impossible to get 100 people, especially for this type of strategy. The statistical arbitrage products dont get a lot of interest on here.

Maybe you can reduce it down to 20 people although I think 3-5 people is a more realistic target. Personally I'd be happy to pay $1k if I could split it with 2 other people as I think that's the only way we can get it done

7. JohnnyFX

JohnnyFX Active Member

20 people paying 150$ sounds reasonable. This strategy loooks very solid as well as the seller.

Dante777 and sberry like this.
  8. sberry

sberry Active Member

Yeah 10 people might be more realistic. It would be interesting to see if the 13 people that have already signed up would be willing to pay $300 + programmers fee for this program
    I know how the stratgey works as I have traded it manaually (without inidcators) so I know it works. 10%-20% a month, with 10% DD and can be traded on a prop firm with only a few signals a week. The equity curve is also very smooth

Let's see what @Admin does

JohnnyFX likes this.
  9. JohnnyFX

JohnnyFX Active Member

Yes this strategy seems life changing.
    Imagine a 400k Prop Firm account with 10%-20% month profit.
    Unfortunatly 300$ for me is too much.

10. Dante777

Dante777 Active Member

The description is not clear to me. Does it mean a 2 buy and 2 sell positions have to be open ?

11. Botsy

Botsy Member

seems good. he has good reviews but have him share one or two myfxbook accounts or something for proving he has a proven system

12. David718

David718 Active Member

hope this funding works out

13. Dante777

Dante777 Active Member

is that a hedging strategy? I am confused from what is says, 2 buys and 2 sells at the same time

14. sberry

sberry Active Member

Yes it is a hedging strategy. When a signal occurs you take 2 positions - a buy and a sell

Dante777 likes this.
  15. babayaga0820

babayaga0820 New Member

can you teach us?

16. ForexTrader777

ForexTrader777 Active Member

i asked him, the creator of this, how it works and I got this answer.

"
    Forex strategy is not a classic stat arbitrage or pair trading. Classic stat arbitrage does not work on Forex. If you have tried Forex stat arbitrage with correlated pairs, then you know what I am talking about.
    My strategy uses the stat arbitrage approach, but with completely different principles and pairing.

I have offers already selected 7 pairs of currencies that work.

The main timeframe is 1H and 4H. I do not use stop loss and time stop.
    The strategy has all the rules for entering/exiting positions.

I use the same lot size. As I noted above, this is not a classic stat arbitrage. Our goal is not to achieve position neutrality, for which factor weights of each position are used.
    The goal of the strategy is to find and wait for the destabilization of currencies, and then enter into a position in order to profit from the stabilization of currencies. Usually, but not always, this happens before the publication of essential reports in the US.

I don't have detailed reports from using this strategy. I rely more on real reviews from my clients than on reporting. Detailed reports are easy to falsify. I used to trade with this strategy, but now I manage a forex trading account with an EA strategy that uses a different strategy. I don't have time to trade manually.

I would not recommend automating this strategy. This strategy uses technical signals but must take into account fundamental short-term market sentiment and news influences. If you can teach an algorithm to detect market sentiment and interpret it correctly, then perhaps you can automate this strategy. Trading is more psychology than mathematics.

Write any questions and I will answer them in more detail.
    I work New York time.

Thank you."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For me I am not interested here as it cannot be automated, meaning that it does not work as you cannot just follow the signals you get from this strategy. And he does not trade this strategy anymore too. So nothing really good or interesting here I would say. Again do your homework before starting any groupbuy.

David718 likes this.
  17. Daikoku2020

Daikoku2020 Active Member

Hey guys,

I’m not sure if any of you are funded but I am currently about to start a challenge with MFF and they say you cannot have more than one hedge trade plus all trades must have a stop loss…
    Would this method really work on a prop firm account?
    I think it’s gonna be either a long, long time to complete the buy or too expensive but I’m interested if it can be used on a funded account?

Daikoku :D

18. somovar

somovar Active Member

"...I used to trade using this strategy, but now I manage a Forex trading account using an advisor strategy that uses a different strategy. I don't have time to trade manually...." You didn't ask which strategy advisor he uses now? I think it would be interesting

19. Jack1212

Jack1212 New Member

I like the idea of 20 people paying $150 for this. We can be so close.

20. sberry

sberry Active Member

product is no longer available

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!