Download EURO SCALPER - 300%/3 MONTHS/ 9% DD.

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Gronbar, 16 August 2020.

1. Hactic

Hactic Member

Yup, I did. I still use it although I adjusted the settings slightly after one of my account blew up. It basically comes down to keep an eye on your margin. Once it goes below a certain limit (I generally keep my lower limit at 800%) then you either open a manual counter hedge for the entire amount which will give you some breathing room. It's a myth that you can walk away from an EA. It's never autonomous. It will do it's job most of the time all by itself but sometimes, especially when your account is about to be blown, you have to manually intervene to prevent that.

2. mikeyd

mikeyd New Member

Hi, just joined this thread and I’m pretty sure I’ve been using this EA, I’ve used fusion markets broker & they offer a sponsored vps, it’s $15pm but it’s refunded if you trade 20 lots over the month

3. mikeyd

mikeyd New Member

Are people still using this, I’ve been using it since March but have stopped recently as I’m a bit wary as no one seems to know who the developer is or if there’s any maintenance/updates going on

4. Hactic

Hactic Member

I still use it. Just because the dev decided to go awol doesn't mean the ea stops working. It works well, but with most ea that do some sort of grid system, you need plenty of margin. Almost all accounts get blown because they run out of margin. I trade this ea with $2500 per 0.01 lotsize and a max of 12 trades. That will leave you with plenty of margin. Even if the trade goes completely against you, just leave it be with 4000% margin. Could take a day, could take a week .. but eventually it will recover itself.

I also use another ea (BenderFX) which I run with $2000 per 0.01. It got close to blowing up my account (120% margin left) when I ran it with $1500 per 0.01. The idea with these ea's is .. take it easy. don't think you can get rich over night. High risk, high reward but you WILL blow your account sooner or later. Run it slow, very slow .. and you'll stand a good change. I run it with $2000 per 0.01 lotsize but I am going to increase it to $2500 per 0.01. It will make you about $80 per month. I fired up that ea a year ago and it hasn't blown my account yet.

mikeyd likes this.
  5. Doris

Doris New Member

Hi Hactic,

What's your TP & Lot Multipikator Value? Thanks.

6. Hactic

Hactic Member

Hey Doris,

TP is 30, step 15. My multiplikator is 1.13. MaxTrades = 12. (this will open 14 trades for some weird reason)
    it counts from 0 and up.

mikeyd and Doris like this.
  7. Doris

Doris New Member

Hi Hactic,

Many thanks for your valuable information.

I forgot to ask, what's the Timeframe?

Thanks again.

Hactic likes this.
  8. JhonP

JhonP Member

Its good to see that this thread is still alive, i followed this in the summer and curious.

Have you been getting consistent results for how long?

I was thinking in letting it run with your settings and adding money to the point he will be making 500 to 1K a month. Do you think its viable?

Also the broker needs to have 0 spread correct?

Can you link the version you are using Hactic? Got confused with so many links on the thread. Thank you

mikeyd likes this.
  9. mikeyd

mikeyd New Member

Thanks for that, are you trading m1 or m5, I had a 5k bank on .02 & 1.21 multiplikator and nearly blew, starting again but not sure if I trust this ea, might try one of the other euroscalpers but I guess they’re all pretty similar, could do with one with a better news filter

10. Hactic

Hactic Member

The TF that I use is 5 minutes.

11. Hactic

Hactic Member

Yes, I make money with this EA consistently. But .. (there is always a but) .. you can't just kick it off and walk away. You have to tend to it, tweak it so it suits your personal needs and trading style. Tweak it to such a point that you know when the trade goes against you (and it will several times per year) that the EA got room to breath (plenty or margin to survive). And don't panic. When the trade goes against you, it's what it is. You will have to ride it out. What goes up must come down. It can take a while for the trend to reverse, but sooner or later it will. I had to wait for three weeks once before the trade went back into my favor. Yes, it cost me swap / commision , but it was a hell of a lot better than a blown account. That money that I had to pay in swap was made back two days later. It also meant that I had no profit for three weeks as the EA doesn't make any money while it is recovering.

Don't want to get rich too fast. Take it easy, take your time. If you do it well, you can earn some extra cash, and take your family out to dinner a few times a month. You have no idea what a fulfillment that brings.

12. Hactic

Hactic Member

Thank you for your reply. When your account gets blown, it's usually due to two reasons. The first is that the EA is crap. The strategy it uses it crap or it's just poorly coded. The second is your own greed. You want to EA to make you as much money in the shortest possible time. I had that mindset for a while and after a few blown (real) accounts I knew I had to change my way of thinking. when an account gets blown. it's very easy to distrust the EA rather then thinking your own mindset is wrong. "Hey , I'm such a clever guy, I can't be wrong .. it must be the EA right ... right ?". Getting your account blown is not something to quit over, but something to learn from. An EA is a tool to help you make money but you have to be smart about how you deploy it, and how you set it up.

I run the EA om M5, with a lot multiplikator (don't know why they call it that) of 1.13 with a max amount of trades of 12. I also use $2500 per 0.01 lotsize.

Mas69 likes this.
  13. Hactic

Hactic Member

Swap your lot multiplikator to 1.13 and you should be alright. When you're talking compounding and DCA (and that is what this EA is doing is you're not using the Martingale function) then there is a huge difference between 1.13 and 1.21

14. moncy

moncy New Member

Hi, Do you run this 24 hrs or particularly on any session?

15. Hactic

Hactic Member

yes, I run this 24 hours. I keep an eye on the news though and if I think it's too big of a risk, I shut off "AutoTrading". EURUSD is super slow during the Asian session so it won't move too much anyway and you can keep it open. You have to run it 24 hours, because at the end of session with 9 trades in , you can't just close all your trades in loss. That defies the whole purpose of the algorithm. You already know what the news is going to be like weeks in advance. Anticipate, not improvise.

16. EA_Phils

EA_Phils New Member

hi, new here. testing this on a 200 demo. using azure set files. this is very profitable. just don't use it on gold lol

17. moncy

moncy New Member

Thanks for the response. Can you bring in more clarity on "Shut off Auto trading"? When you shut off, what will be status of open trades during news hours? Do you turn it on again soon after the news? I'm using it with funded account challenge phase. I run this during Tokyo session and earn good profits with your settings. But one day all profits will be washed off (as I am using equity stop at 4%) and will have to start again. This is happening over and over again and couldn't pass my challenge yet. I know, we can make money with this, but have to fine tune a lot. Any help will be very much appreciated.

18. Doris

Doris New Member

Hi Hactic,

I learned a lot from you, I tested it on a demo account, and it's very profitable. My broker is not offering MT4 anymore, and the new broker I am thinking of switching to only has a max of 1:200 leverage (the previous one was 1:500). Do you think I should modify the set file/ (lots, multiplikator, and...) due to different leverage?

Thanks so much in advance.

19. CinBW

CinBW New Member

Anyone got this for MT5 perhaps?

20. Lcb

Lcb New Member

Bonjour,
    Question cette ea vient pas des Af global ou af scalper.
    Merci

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!