Buy TDU Trade-devils Indicators

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Gurminj, 6 December 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
600.00 USD
Participants':
23 of 23
Organizer:
Gurminj
Settlement fee for participation:
36 USD
  1. Aryan Kumar

Aryan Kumar Active Member

I have good news I have got all files

2. Aryan Kumar

3. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

4. Aryan Kumar

Yes in mine include , but i not got confirmation by admin to give or not

5. virman

virman New Member

On other threads, when someone has got the files there is no problem for to upload them and close the buying process.

polocar likes this.
  6. telesto

telesto Member

Closing the buying process should only be considered after confirmation that the files are legit. Also some resellers provide free updates and assistance with issues. TDU is always updating their indicators. Would we be receiving these updates from Aryan? Not sure. So purchasing might be the best option anyway. But yeah feel free to upload it anyways.

polocar and Kermit like this.
  7. Ronnykhadka

Ronnykhadka Member

Transaction ID: 278214845317791744

$22.40 after crypto discount

8. Admin

Admin Administrator

ok

9. rkanak

rkanak New Member

any update on sharing the files? Thx

10. MAHIR ALI AHMED

MAHIR ALI AHMED New Member

Hi Admin, When will be the delivery, I really need this one. thanks

11. telesto

telesto Member

Once it has been fully funded. Still need 5 more purchasers. Unfortunately this phase tends to take a bit of patience as some original participants tend to forget about joining.

12. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

13. Kermit

Kermit Member

I would have paid a long time ago if we got a clear answer about those Aryan Kumar's files. For some reason he can't communicate with the admins.
    And the second thing - my NT8 (from valq) stopped recently working. I keep asking for the solution in many NT8 threads on this forum and NOBODY cares to help. All I need is a good source to download/ buy NT8 (lifetime, multibroker and no HWID verification). Jhon's version is probably the best but requires HWID.

Ronnykhadka likes this.
  14. Ronnykhadka

Ronnykhadka Member

Same here. I have checked with other forum. One of the cracker is requesting for euro 1200 for cracking. I am thinking of buying from official website. At least it will be life time with updates.

15. telesto

telesto Member

Yeah I switched back to v8.0.22 when valq suspended his version. And I figured out how to continue using CQG with it. Also I’m not sure Aryan is going to share it, he could have upload it here or even on the free download forum without any problem.

Kermit likes this.
  16. Kermit

Kermit Member

Are you aware that most of edu-algos and indicators WON"T work with the official NT8? At least that's what I read.

17. Ronnykhadka

Ronnykhadka Member

Thank you for information. Can you switch your pc date back to september 2023 and check if it works?

18. Forexee

Forexee Member

from the image posted on the first post by organizer, they look to be from year 2021 almost 2-3 years old. just check the dates on one of the auto trader file there. All these indicators are available free all over internet. they will work on any cracked nt which is also available free to some extend.

19. Ronnykhadka

Ronnykhadka Member

@Gurminj will you be able to confirm that these are latest version? As stated above, the pics are from older version, which I have got all of these.

20. icemichael

icemichael Member

It seems some are putting misinformation in this thread. The tradedevils released the Big Trades, Volume Delta Candles, Trade Copier, Gann Hi-Low w Squeeze as brand new indicators in 2023 They are all shown in picture so how some are claiming these are 3 years old is crazy! They also made huge upgrades to Footprint, SMC, Auto Footprint, Volume Profile in 2023. Perhaps some of the confusion is people are looking at the Bloodhound BH auto trader versions not to be confused with Auto Footprint. Bloodhound BH 2.1.116 was released in like June of 2023. There is one newer version that was just released like a month ago that would not be included because this was started before then. Some TD indicators of course have never really been updated but that is not the issue of the programmer as nothing to update

Also it has been pointed out multiple times that around this time last year Tradedevil switched to a new license system and anything released after that will NOT work past the trial on even a fixed NT. The indicator itself needs to be fixed for it to work. If you want older ones that are from 2022 then yes they will work on fixed NT8 unlimited. I have both JS 8.0.28 and PW NT 8.1.2 and can verify this.

As for Aryan Kumar offer it is obvious that is not going to work out so hopefully if people are waiting to pay because of that they can understand this. @Gurminj perhaps you can make a statement if you contacted him/he contacted you to make this final. I fear this will put this GB in danger of not filling as some will just hope to get free. We just need 5 more and should be done. Lets get this done!

Kermit likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!