Buy Lets Open FTMO Account - $20

Discussion in 'Investments in PAMM account' started by mahgz004, 13 February 2021.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
345.00 USD
Participants':
20 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  1. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

Up, let's get to 20investors.

More details on how scaling goes.
    93$ per month for each investor -50k account
    1500$ per month for each investor - we upgrade to 400k account.
    3000$ per month for each investor - we buy another 400k account

Risk 18USD on a great investment.

MD DELWAR HOSSAIN likes this.
  2. CryptoCat

CryptoCat Member

While a healthy dose of enthusiasm and optimism is good. I humbly suggest you tone the profit projection posts down a bit, to avoid potential outrages or severe disappointments IF this doesn't pan out the way we hope.

3. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

If it doesnt well we are out 18USD.But this is correct projection since we earn 93$ then we invest back 73$ each to get the 400k account.Then we get another 400k account.

4. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

Update, The signal service will be streamed to all participants using a trade copier EA so you can copy the signal on your on account too.

MD DELWAR HOSSAIN likes this.
  5. longshot

longshot New Member

That is great, will we use FXBlue copier or another one?
    Please be mindful that on lower leverage the MQL signal will automatically reduce the lotsize (on FTMO we have 1:100). A possible workaround is this EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15480?source=Unknown#
    On your signal you have 1:200 so it would copy half lot size on 1:100 if you copy it directly into the account.

Its always good to have backup signals too, found this one:
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/844863#!tab=account

6. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

Exactly my plan.And that's how we gonna stream the signals.

7. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

8. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

Hey,just reviewed the signal you posted and it is no good. His monthly growth too low and drawdown too high. Do post if you find better ways.

9. mahgz004

mahgz004 New Member

Hello Guys, thanks for the great and amazing ideas. This is what i had in thought. The admin, will have access to FTMO account the trader will not, the trader cannot withdraw or deposit cash, he/ she only has access to the trading platform, that is MT5, the admin is the one who will have access to the full account, he will be able to deposit and withdraw cash, he will also be the one to give us daily or weekly results which will also be posted on zulu, etoro, myfxbook and others of the like hence will we be able to manage other peoples funds.

10. mahgz004

mahgz004 New Member

This way, will you be a part of a simple "hedgefund" that earns you passive income. About the trading, every trader believes they can do this not until the trading starts and are not able to control their emotions, this i think is the most challenging part, since we don't in any way want to lose our investment, we cannot rely on a signal, what if the provider of the signal dies, will we close our trading also??, we also cannot trust a bot, bots are so limited, in addition bots will need a vps which requires more money, i think a human trader is the best way to go, only thing is that he/she has to provide their strategy, the one they use, we will evaluate, see if the strategy can be used in the long term and can be used by others. All ideas are welcome.

11. mahgz004

mahgz004 New Member

We are not limited to FTMO, if ftmo is not willing to add accounts we have the 5%ers, traders central, enfoid, one up they are so many we also have the pool of funds through zulu and etoro, the possibilities are unlimited. what do you think??, Just think of it like, you are buying some shares in a virtual company which is not at all registered with any government with individuals you have never met but surely trust.

12. mahgz004

mahgz004 New Member

I am going to share some screenshot of how i trade myself... I don't use any signal providers nor do i use EAs or indicators unless they are the utility kind indicators i.e like time indicator, news indicators and such though i used to make them i just trust them with my money. I want each and everyone in this thread to benefit. Be sure to check out the strategy i have in thought, check out xtreme trader youtube channel, s/r strategy, this is not for beginners, also forexvisit youtube channel, Note that this strategies are not for beginner traders, i also don't use their signal services, you have to have lots of experience in this, I have used this also in my ftmo trial, this were my results. some notes to ponder...

1. The Market always retraces at least 3 times before it moves on.
    2. You will never in anyway have hard time in trading when you have managed risk well enough.
    3. Do not rely on other people ideas when it comes to trading
    4. Market opportunities are endless, do not be in a hurry to trade.
    5. Your decision to enter a trade affect all future outcomes.
    I traded only one day in the trial and this was a 10k account...

Attached Files:

tina123 likes this.
  13. ogb

ogb New Member

this is a beautiful idea, if we can honestly agree on one thing, I`m from South Africa, and about a week ago I was actually discussing with my friends to crowdfund one of the ftmo accounts to see what we can achieve and it was received with some level of skepticism and I understand their reason to be that they are just way too new to forex and they needed some time to grow in that field. But if we can put heads together here on how to make it work, I believe there is no limit to what we can achieve financially from the project. I personally agree with getting the Admins involved on this, that way you are able to manage at least to some degree a lot of suspicion and doubts in the mind of participants..

14. ogb

ogb New Member

let`s vote for which platform to go for, FTMO or Fidelcrest, am all in for Fidelcrest.

15. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

Ye this is the plan. I have a nice planning scale set up so our accounts can grow and the we will get bigger returns. My plan is to spilt between two accs in the beginning. One account for upgrades and vps maintenance cost and the other to pay out ourselves.

Lets add your strat when we buy more accounts. Until then do 3 ftmo trials in a row for forward testing purposes.

16. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

Ye we intend to spilt two accs between. Everything will definitely be voted on after we leave the buy phase. Democracy all the way.

17. CharlesT

CharlesT New Member

This definitely sounds like a good idea if everything works out as planned, but there are also some challenges to overcome. I hope this team is good enough to pull through.

I'll give my support. Whether it works out or not, at least it's going to be interesting.

18. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

Looking forward to working with you.

Also note: Joining reserve list will only get you access to signals and no access to account benefits. Because we can't spilt between more than 20 people.

CharlesT and Midnight like this.
  19. CryptoCat

CryptoCat Member

I don't mind if the settlement prices increase a bit for VPS. But that has to be agreed upon by all.

Midnight likes this.
  20. SWGamer

SWGamer Member

Don't worry about that. We will be splitting a small acc which will run and cover vps costs and signal costs.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!