Buy Maserati EA MT4

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by Venous, 6 February 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
50.00 USD
Participants':
8 of 8
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
10 USD
  1. Venous

Venous Member

#1 Venous, 6 February 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 11 February 2023
    Maserati EA MT4
    V7.43

The Maserati Method trading strategy is the epitome of precision, efficiency and innovation in the financial market. After years of painstaking research and development, this approach was developed by me to embody the essence of the iconic Maserati brand - a combination of sophistication, perfection and attention to detail. With its advanced technology, the Maserati method is designed to stay ahead of the curve and provide exceptional returns for those seeking leadership in the financial market.
    Thanks to its advanced methodology, the Maserati Method is able to dynamically adapt to market changes while taking advantage of the most profitable opportunities. Through the systematic accumulation and analysis of vast amounts of market data, the algorithm identifies patterns, correlations and generates highly accurate forecasts of market trends. Using this information, the algorithm makes trades with unmistakable accuracy, making strategic moves at the exact moment.

The real result: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1819801?source=Site+Signals+My

My system is reasonably priced for all users, and I have confidence in its reliability. If it gets wide acceptance, it won't break. A well-designed system can't go broke. In spite of that, the price of the Expert Advisor will go up, as much as it is pleasant to buy it. I cannot give away my strategy for nothing, but many users will be able to buy the advisor at a reasonable price.

Detailed Description of the Creation of the Maserati EA

Maserati EA MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/93229?source=Site+Profile+Seller

"Please note that the trading strategy used by the Expert Advisor has recently been updated. The signals for the last 3 weeks were generated using the old strategy and may not match the results obtained during back testing with the updated version. I recommend a fresh evaluation of the performance of the EA using the updated strategy."

Proficiency:

The Maserati advisor strategy is built to function in a dynamic mode, enabling it to adjust to shifting market circumstances. This implies that for maximum effectiveness and profitability, the stop and take profit levels can be modified based on the circumstances. Based on artificial intelligence and the use of cyclic matrices, the dynamic analysis of the Maserati Expert Advisor strategy offers a sophisticated method of trading and exceptional results.

• Working pairs XAUUSD (GOLD), (Updates will include new trading pairs)
    • Recommended account type – any account type.
    • Leverage - any leverage is ok, even 1:20
    • Working Timeframe: M30
    • Minimum deposit: $100
    • VPS is recommended.
    • Parameter Risk - (The default is high risk, select it according to your wishes from less to more))
    Before you buy an advisor, be aware of the potential risks.

dll msimg32

2. thegame

thegame Member

Hello sir does it have News Filter?

3. Venous

Venous Member

4. shaxzod

shaxzod Active Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

hazahaza and dajiu like this.
  5. Venous

Venous Member

Sorry, but I got different results

Attached Files:

• ww.png
      ww.png
      File size:
      58 KB
      Views:
  6. Venous

Venous Member

7. Venous

Venous Member

the price is already higher - 599USD

8. shaxzod

shaxzod Active Member

9. shaxzod

shaxzod Active Member

10. Venous

Venous Member

11. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

The seller increased the price to $699.

12. existenze

existenze Member

Of course these results can very well be expected in forward trading with such EAs. All a matter of luck.

Guys, this is the new trend on the market for so-called AI based EAs, which are essentially heavily trained on historical data of a specific period. Outside that period (before and unfortunately in future) they are bound to falter and the profitability would be a pure matter of luck and it would come down to the frequency and size of the losses. It's obvious this particular EA was probably trained for last 10 years (2013-2023) so it blows up prior to that and may perform like that in future.

This goes for all pattern trained EAs, example of a few top ones on the market at the moment:

The Most Wanted EA
    Advanced Gold Pattern
    Maserati EA
    Siger Orderblock / Siger Gold OB
    Sun / Golden Tree (adds grid/martingale to deal with losers)
    Golden Pickaxe (adds grid/martingale to deal with losers)

And I am sure many more to come....

13. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

So are you say these new EAs are curve fitting in the backtests? Will not have such good outcomes in forward tests?

14. existenze

existenze Member

The results in forwards tests should definitely not be expected to be the same as back tests as there will be SL hits (hidden in back tests). And the profitability will be a matter of pure luck depending on how often the big SL hits, which no one can predict.

So you may have 20 winning trades before that happens or it may happen with the next trade. The only purpose of my post was to bring awareness to the community about the (hidden) realities of such EAs and trading in general. There is no holy grail; live trading expectations and risk should be kept in check.

system3 likes this.
  15. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

Noted. So join clubbingbuy and get these EAs cheaper to test.

16. Posi

Posi Member

I tested this EA using Tickdata Suite's feature to shift the data to the past (28 years). The outcome should be almost identical. It is not too bad but definitely not identical and also not almost identical.

The feature is also explained here: https://eareview.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/19000122960

upload_2023-2-12_10-45-47.png

I already paid for it. I am thinking about to ask the admin to move my money to another product as it seems this EA has hardcoded dates. But of course I am not sure about it.

17. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

The admins very stubborn type. They won't allow you to move your money to another product unless this product is a scam.

18. Posi

Posi Member

I did it already. But yes, after a thread was locked. The point of the test with Tickdata Suite is to find out if it is a scam. The results after the 28 years shifting should be more or less identical but they are not.

lengendcb likes this.
  19. Kashta

Kashta Member

Hi ,
    How much to pay in USDT TRC 20 please ?
    First List

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!