Download Precis EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 14 May 2020.

Tags:
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

you are in this topic.

2. oportunis

oportunis Active Member

So we can post results and debate here? Before it was said we need to make a different thread for this.

3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

yes. the product is discussed here.

4. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

#124 Serge Denizyaran, 5 June 2020
    Last edited: 5 June 2020
    OK, I finally started making money with this. Between 40 to 120$ per day on 2.5k deposit. I bought version 1 to get version 2 for free this week but the author just had some baby news so its delayed but for some reason, the version I have received works much better. Even though the files are the same here. Anyway but I still kept the version I got from here on another demo to test and results are pretty much the same. this EA behaves slightly differently on demo and live. Make sure you have high leverage as with low the margin gets really high when you have 50 orders. This only happens when it gets into bad trades and opens multiple on two pairs to compensate it. 90% of the time this works.
    My settings are so far after so many testing: This is AUD pair as I found the other default really bad and DD got really high. This EA is not good with high volatile pairs. when you add the AUD set, it looks all wrong but its fine. Just open EUR/AUD and add it there. It will trade with GBP/AUD in the background.
    Risk: 0.5 - sometimes 0.3
    Timeframe: Place EA on 5M but inside the set configure 1M
    Profit pip: 10 - volatile days reduce to 7 or 5. This way trading is very rapid and I'm in and out of trades really fast. 55 pips is defo too high. it gets stuck for too long. I basically turned this into scalping EA with these settings. I pay a little too much commission but its safe. Returns are about 1/2.
    Pip step: 40 not 50. The same as all the pairs inside the set.
    Max trades: 50. My broker allows max 100 anyway. The default 200 is insane and will end up costing you on commissions.
    Stop loss percent: 50 - don't think this really works or as I never got down to 50% of my equity anyway.

Dos and Donts:

Dont open manual orders when running this EA. Run one EA per MT4. Do not add any other EAs into the same terminal. It messes up with it and doesnt manage its orders efficiently.
    Every night, remove and re-add the EA to the chart as it freezes overnight due to some bugs. You will miss overnight orders otherwise.
    Dont close any loss or profit making orders - Reason below:

Lets say, the EA starts with one trade and it went negative, it will keep opening more until the TOTAL profit pip reaches 7 or 10 depending on what you set. It will then rapidly close all of them even loss making ones as long as all of them combined have made 10 pips. This is why you dont close any orders it opened and also not add any other EA to the same terminal.

With this all, I'm about 50$ since this morning about 10$ per hour on my live account. The 10k demo has made $150 on same risk settings. Slow and steady. Dont get greedy with this EA even if you have 10k deposit. Manage the risk. When it opens 100 orders, it gets out of hand very quickly even with 10k deposit.

Happy Trading!

PS: I will share the Ticksniper pro later as my testing was really good for 10 days. Also a safe one.

5. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

i try with $1000 account using 2% risk with default setting, but i stopped it already with a very small profit
    my audusd pair always show loss ,in my opinion there is flaw in the algorithm

yes maybe its better to use this EA as a scalper its hard to get a consistent result with the default setting

6. Serge Denizyaran

Try my attached AUD set. This is the one I saved from profit making trades this morning. 2% risk way too high. This set is set to 0.6 with 7 pips profit and is safe so far.
    GBP/AUD just went crazy and I lost 5$ by the time all trades were closed even when it hit 7 pip. A lot of news today. Maybe best not to trade. Non farm payroll news isnt good today.

Attached Files:

misskick and trader vj like this.
  7. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

are you sure to run this EA in the AUD sets cause in my experience AUDUSD always show negative result when i run the default set

8. Serge Denizyaran

Yep, this is the set I run in EurAud. It was given to me by the author and he said he would recommend the aud pair over the default pairs.

9. oportunis

oportunis Active Member

10. Serge Denizyaran

Here is another thing, dont get me wrong though. I run this one on live account which made 100$ today which is 5% but now sits at 200$ drawdown! I also run it on two more demos with same settings. One with 3k and other 10k deposit. Both have made over 100$ and didnt get into trouble like the live one 2 hours ago, now sitting idle. I should have disabled it today after so much news. This is the bit annoying about the broker. Live and demo data are definitely not the same. It gets in more trouble with the live one a lot. 2 out of 10 trades are bad ones. When that happens, I immediately reduce the max orders to 1 and start managing the ones that recover and close them manually. I basically chip away from it and when there are ones that cannot be recovered but I made enough profit from all the grid entries I close all of them and start again. This is rare but happens once or twice a week. This is definitely not an EA you can leave alone unless you are not bothered by drawdowns like martingale EAs and have enough capital and you know it will recover over time. However when its in DD, the allowed trades are sitting at 100% so it doesnt open anymore unless I open it up to allow it to place more trades which is not always good idea as it wont close them until all trades have made at least 10 pips combined. So when it is stuck you need to manage it.

11. Serge Denizyaran

How many trades do you allow and whats your risk and profit settings on the aud one?

12. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

Yes this is similar with my experience i can get 15% profit and the next hours i get hit 25% loss, and the funny thing is my result isnt the same with others we trade the same day the same EA the same setting but different broker.
    after i get a big loss i set my stop loss at 5% - 10% its safer in my opinion
    this EA is funny its like giving you a false promise after it gave some nice profits then it takes it back from you
    which account is more suitable with this EA no commision or raw spread with commision ?

13. Serge Denizyaran

Yea maybe I'll do 10% stop loss too next week. Most recovered now before the market closes so will close the rest. I'll run a safe EA to recover from the losses for a few days.
    I was happy with 0 spread with commission. With the settings I had this week was 5-7 pips so was out of trades very quickly but paid 50% commission as I was on 0.03 lots. Larger lots are more profitable but cant trust this EA yet fully. I hope version 2 that I was promised is better. I'll let you guys know when I have it.

trader vj and Kogeppa like this.
  14. moeenyz

moeenyz New Member

this is my 1week testing this EA . no touching at all with default set file.
    upload_2020-6-6_3-2-19.png

Still cant belive this shit but looks awesome haha

15. Serge Denizyaran

Yea my demo ones are still profitable too. It just all changes when you run it on live account. Will you ever put it on live?

16. moeenyz

moeenyz New Member

no, ur real account is in loss ? this settings are default and 200 trades maybe because u tweaked settings ur live account cant perform well

17. Serge Denizyaran

i think there isn’t just any enough equity to run 200 orders plus their DD if they go south which they do. I only tweaked the profit to from 55 to 7 so it closers order quicker and doesn’t open that many either. It worked for a week but Friday it got into trouble again and kept opening buys on the way down. I made over 100$ and lost about the same which isn’t bad. Just trying to the best setting so it doesn’t do that. I feel like getting something from the EA and then it takes away again.

18. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

False Promise EA

@Serge Denizyaran please kindly share the new updated EA if you already had it
    i'll try it again if there is one

19. Serge Denizyaran

I will. In the meantime, I contacted him about this issue. He admits there is a weakness that the EA gets into bad trades but by opening 200 orders, it will compensate for it. I just cant open 200 orders even at 0.01 lots each. It all add up with leverage. Anyway this is what he replied back. I think he just copy and paste it form his previous posts. Even it says he recommends the default set, later he told me the AUD pair is more profitable. It was until GBP-AUD went mad on Friday and shot up.
    ------

Installation:

To install on EURUSD time frame M1.

Minimum balance of 2000.

The broker must allow a maximum of 200 open orders at the same time.

If the installation does not show the panels, then the EA is not placed correctly:

- Or are you in the market overview does not show all the pairs.

Or you have couples ' names have a suffix, add it to the names of the pairs in the settings.

With EA I give 2 options, for 7 pairs (Default set) and 2 pairs (AUD pair set). I recommend to use Default. If you use AUD set, then you must understand that it is more profit but more risk.

Choose a broker with a low spread, the smaller the spread, the better.

Algorithm:

EA is looking for trend direction and follows him. This is happening on a higher time frames, but residual entry point it is looking on time frame M5. Support mesh.

Weaknesses:

The only weakness of EA is that he can get on the end of a trend in the same direction, but it is mostly kompensiruet (compensate) multicurrency algorithm. Such situations occur very rarely.

20. username77

username77 New Member

looks better to trade manually :)

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!