Locked Trader Station MT4 (no dll)

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by Atlas, 10 October 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
500.00 USD
Participants':
26 of 26
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
21 USD
  1. Atlas

Atlas Active Member

2. Atlas

Atlas Active Member

10 years of shifted data.

3. EvenSteven555

EvenSteven555 Member

simply said, he's in business of selling EA's not in the business of winning on the market. Looks like his strats rotate around winning small for very long periods of time which he uses to sell things and then spectacularly crash.
    Delete EA, launch something new, continue selling, rinse n repeat.

4. nextdoortrader

Should this author be labelled as a scam? I was using Nesco...and after what happened, I find it difficult to trust his EAs now...

5. EvenSteven555

EvenSteven555 Member

"My Strategies never use methods like grid or martingale, but it is possible to open several positions on one instrument"

literally says not using grid or martingale? but they do?

I mean, other than that I dont know how is it possible to blow so much equity so fast.

6. raja.banks

raja.banks Member

The period can be very, very long.

It's like a brothel with one HIV. And you visit once every 3 weeks. And you can repeat visit the same server. So, how long before you get HIV? I don't konw. It could be today, or never. Just know, when it happens, there is no recourse.

the ultimate dream is risk 0.1% per trade. your loss will be 0.1% of account. If you don't lose that, your reward is 0.2%, 0.3% or 0.4%. By the time you are up +50% on your account, you can, never, ever, ever go back. you will never get sick or be unlucky, and go from 100 -> 150 dollars through 6 months, only to have your account drop back to 100 dollars in 2 hours. You would need some equivalency of FIVE HUNDRED losses in a row (or the equivalency. like 5 wins, 10 losses, etc... and finally arrive at an accumulative running mark of -500 FIVE HUNDRED LOSSED in a row.

7. raja.banks

raja.banks Member

every single mql5 EA is like this. every author needs a "masking buffer". 99/100 EA's are like that. nothing special about that. like when you want to court a girl, you don't show your worse in the beginning. you show your best. Then afterwards, you show your worse parts. same as EA developers.

8. GR3G0R

GR3G0R Member

Anyway, we paid for it. What’s happening with the money @Admin? It now for a longer time on redemption and delivery

9. Pepi

Pepi Member

Hi @Atlas, Hi @Admin, There is an update planned for Nesco + Trader Station EA, isn't it better to wait with the FIX until the new version comes out?

10. raja.banks

raja.banks Member

this bullshit trader station nesco did it again. but this time, it got out by luck. you have to see it in action to understand it. looking at the DD% does not help you. when it wins, it can take 2 or 3 positions and take +3,4 or10 pips. when it goes the wrong way.................... it can put you in 24 positions all the wrong way. At that point, yes, if the currency pair retraces by 20 pips you can get out for a small loss, or normal loss. BUT, if it goes another 20 pips against you.... the magnification is magnificent. aka -25% of account, OR MORE. And if this happens during a flash crash, (a 100 pip in 5 minutes for example), your account will be gone.

Never say "Now, what are the chances of that happening?" Well, they are about as high as the chance that you will die at some point.

11. raja.banks

raja.banks Member

just look at nesco night pound. yes, small risk, small profit week after week, month after month.

And look at today. He doesn't say "okay, if it goes in your favour i close for 10 pips. If it goes wrong way, okay i open another. if wrong again another 10 pips, no worry, i open more, another -10, i open more another -10, i open more. it's bound to come back by at least 13 pips or something like that! if wrong, again, open more"

This is where his optimization comes to play. i.e. based on backtest, it never went more than 90 pips or whatever without a 13 pip retrace. But the backtest and the opmtimization is not a strategy. it is just a useless past scenario

"IN my 10 year backtest, my mom never came in to see me masturbate, while it was raining, and if it was Tuesday, and if it was a night where the Toronto raptors played. SO, it is safe to NOT lock my door. She will not come, as she never did it in the past.............................." This is what optimization is. It doesn't mean anything. It is just a coincidence based on all these factors that have no real correlation. It is just optimization based on what you saw in the past.

dajiu likes this.
  12. Rockabird

Rockabird Member

Any news on delivery?

13. Rockabird

Rockabird Member

O.. this is a scam EA? :eek:

14. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ok
    The participants of the purchase can replace the product.

EvenSteven555 likes this.
  15. davideciarmi

davideciarmi New Member

Why?

ad777 likes this.
  16. Esteban Reina

Esteban Reina Active Member

Wow… why scam?

17. Bender The Offender

Bender The Offender New Member

What does it mean that this thread is locked?

18. Rockabird

Rockabird Member

Pepi likes this.
  19. NikkiP

NikkiP Active Member

20. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!